Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wobbly Jelly

Today is a day I had lotsa fun and used up all my energy to the maximum!

Since last week I've been hearing from my fellow colleagues bout Bukit Cahaya at Shah Alam.. at first, I didn't care a single bit. But once I heard there's cycling activity available ... I grinned till my eyes squinted.

hEyy I misssssss cycling a lottttttt. And the last time I cycled was few years ago when Gigi was still a small little tiny itsy bitsy puppy. I used to hold her in my arm and cycled around the neighbourhood almost every evening after dinner.

And once I heard bout cycling right, I exclaimed, "Let's go cycling!!! JOM!!!"

Then everyone (Zura, Zatil and JC) went excited! All were jumping and talking about cycling and what not.

Sooooo we've been talking about going to Shah Alam to this Bukit Cahaya to cycle a bit right? This nosy Chris (my colleague) overheard our conversation and jumped into our discussions (without any invitation at all) the other day. With his very thick face, he assumed we allowed him to follow. Hahaha And I couldn't help myself to NOT disturb him kao kao. Poor him begged and begged and begged until we were soooo damn scared of him. We gave in.

Can you imagine? A guy is willing to beg from Monday to Thursday just to join the trip! No matter how we tortured him, HE DOESN'T CARE! OMG.. this guy... I am totally speechless. Nothing could stop him from making his way I tell you. He will bug, bug and bug right till the moment you got off the office. When he can't see your face in the office, then only you're completely FREE from him. Nevertheless, he will continue again to whine the next daY!! HE just doesn't know how to give up!!

Hahahaha and thus, because of his genuine sincerity, we let him join us la.. and we sarcastically told him, "You can come BUT you gotta be our Minah (maid), you'll be serving us water when we need it, tissues just in case we are sweating, basically all the maid jobs la, serve us like princesses ok?! Oh don't worry bout where you're gonna sit, you got the boot at the back of the car."

Hahhahhahahaha

You should have seen his sad face. But HE said OK anyways even after being bullied by us!! I told you nothing could stop him -.-''' Talk about perseverance yo!

But of course la we were joking. Chris is a very nice guy. We like him. That's why we brought him along today! =)


This place is really prettyyyyyy and HUGE! Oh .. that's Zatil (left) and Zura (right) btw.

Left to right: Man of perseverance, JC, Zura and Zatil



Me and Zatil




Pretty scenery!

"Hey budaK!! I don't think stealing my bike away is a good idea~~"

Still fresh~~ and clean..

The flora of Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya Malaysia~


One of the lakes~

The map!



Wooo~~~


Flowers!!! *camwhore button on*

welcome to Netherlands people

Soooo freaking cold inside. I thought we entered a fridge.



Drunk in the beauty of artificial nature.


20#
Love this pic! We were resting at a three storey pondok


I got my first scratch while climbing up the steep staircase of the pondok T.T



These girls are hypsophobic.

"wa chaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"


Wong Fei Hung vs Cicakman hahaha


Show off~~


The second scratch~ T__T I got soooo tired of cycling that my legs wobbled when I got down from the bike and guess where I landed? The bush -.-'' The worst thing of all!! THEY LAUGHED AT ME!!! I will remember you guys~~~ =P


Then we saw these troops of ants marching~


mummy and baby monkeys who were aiming at our keropoks!

this photo is the awesome-st!! Cos we were zooming fast down the steep hill and all of them were so busy focusing on the road while I still managed to camwhore! hahaha



Still have lotsa pictures actually, but they are not in my camera now. I am so the very depleted of energy~~ All of us, soaked in sweat, went back with major pain on the buttocks and sore muscles. We cycled for 4 hours neh! What a crazy day!

5 comments:

Marge said...

wow...love the scenery. Can see you enjoy it. Don't worry, your energy will be back in no time at all.

Conny LCH said...

cycle for four hours!so nice o!nextime i go kl..u bring me go oso o~!

Alice said...

da sao: energy is back lo~~ but legs are still in pain hahahaa

conny: haha cannnn but must be prepared o.. otherwise luput ki~~~

Bridget Lee said...

LOL
the scenery is great, the outing is healthy!
reading ur blog reminds me i haven't cycle for a very long time too!
:-)
*camwhoring when u going down the hill? not dangerous meh?

Alice said...

Bridget: Hahah of cos it is dangerous.. I'm a risk taker~ >=j haahhaa