Monday, March 30, 2009

Suey day

34#
I'm very sad today.

I bumped my head real hard on the wall. Never had I feel/been so stupid like this.

I thought I was far from the wall when I turned my head.

Who knows it wasn't. FUCK!

Damn dizzy. A loud "THOOOOOOOOOOOONGGG" on the wall and I can feel the wall shaken. My brain shook too.

FUCK!

I thought I will be ok after a good sleep.

The sleep was good, the head is not.

Still feeling dizzy. Damn.. here goes another visit to the doc if this situation continues.


FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Damn suey!

9 comments:

Marge said...

oh no...poor you. Try some painkiller maybe? If not, see doc to check everything's ok.

Alice said...

dasao: haih i am beginning to hate 2009~~ damn suay.. if the dizziness continues i will get an X ray from the doc.

Angel Valerie said...

should i change "Alice, My Kakak" into "Accident Prone Alice?"

hahahahaha...

Alice said...

kakak: It was my suay day la, I don't get to be like this often compared to u ba. Must be ur virus merebak..haha

Angel Valerie said...

kakak... when are u coming to find me? im damn frustrated with the big L thing and i need ur experties... help...

Alice said...

kakak: sabar sabar, me no expert la. wait till i get hold of YT to come out at night. Then we'll find u ya.

cibol said...

kesian ur head .. he he he. got vick or minyak cap kapak anot?

ubek said...

that's why la, watch phua chu kang a lot. Look what had happen to you!!

Alice said...

cibol: hahaha got tiger balm~ and my hair will smell like tiger balm these few days *sob* *sob*

ubek: woi~~ haven't watch phua chu kang yet la tonight baru first night watching blekkkkkk