Monday, March 16, 2009

Take a break, take a kit kat

I heard this through the radio.

Something about if you buy a packet of Kit Kat you'll get one free packet of Kit Kat and also movie tickets o.O

There must be some terms and conditions about this.

I didn't give a *toot* about it until I saw a huge pile of Kit Kat at the entrance of Carrefour yesterday. So I bought one packet and true enough they free me another one.
yummy yum yum~


21#
Most importantly, I got these!!! SO happy~~ It's been a while since I last watched a movie with Mr. Wong. Guess this week we can go catch a movie lo~~ Yeah~~~


22#

Today, nothing special la.. just the same old same old routine.. haih.. sien.. Guess what I have for dinner? It's Bek Ding Yok (in foochow) one of ma favourites.

I miss homeeeeeeeeeeeee T_________T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's a Bek Ding Yok honey?is it a bak kut teh(I dont know how to spell it)?

Alice said...

ubek: no la sayang not bak kut teh.. u spelled it correctly btw. Nehhhh remember Lok Tian at Jalan indunstri?? We used to eat kam pua bek ding over there?? The black soup is bek ding yok lo