Monday, March 09, 2009

Haircut

It's Maulidur Rasul today, Nabi Muhammad's birthday, hence a public holiday for everyone in Malaysia except me. T____T
Nonetheless, Mr. Wong and I still managed to do something! hahaha Not gonna waste his public holiday away so we went for a haircut!
I was so random. I woke up from sleep and he was startled because I usually woke up around 7-8pm.. but today I woke up at 1.45pm. Way earlier and unexpected.
Me: Let's have a haircut.
Mr. Wong: whaa? Gila ka?
Me: Seriously la.. so sick of seeing hair falling everywhere on the floor.
Mr. Wong: ...
So before the haircut, we were like this..
After a decent haircut, we are like this!

15#

Trust me, my head weighed like 10 kg before the haircut. Now I feel so light-headed. Kept swinging my head in front of Mr. Wong. He's clearly annoyed but he couldn't stop laughing as well.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mr. Wong looks like a military soldier. HAHAHAHAHA Eh, the more I look at him the more I see my big bro. =.=''

7 comments:

Marge said...

Sweet! both of you looks good. Handsome for Mr. Wong and pretty for you. I bet when AJ sees him, he'll jump straight towards him compared to previously with a bombed hair. wahah...nice hair cut.

Alice said...

da sao: wahahahhaha teng kiuk teng kiuk~ no no no I'd say AJ jumpep to Mr. Wong because his hair looks like his daddy's. Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

waaa...mr. wong look good in those hair cut.suit him.alice a, ask mr. wong to look at my "dulu kini dan selamanya" hair cut....hahaha....

Anonymous said...

Ahaks! Mr Wong suddenly look so young after the haircut :P HAHAHA!

Nice haircut Alice.. prettier than ever oh yeah!

Alice said...

ubek dude: hahaha wei i always tell him bout u ok. Somemore whenever I see/hear/mention botak or skin head ur face will pop out~ hahaha

bongkersz: wui ya.. and this is truly unexpected from you! hahaha Mr Wong was complaining about the over-shortness of his precious hair. Now he feels better after reading u guys' comments thanks to u all~ *wink*

bongkersz said...

Wahaha! Expect the unexpected! :D

Alice said...

bongkersz: i m working on it~~ hahaha