Sunday, March 08, 2009

Irony

Like the title suggests, this post is somehow ironic.

So if you haven't eat or are going to eat, please take my advice and go eat first.

Don't say I don't warn ya.


14#

It's Burger Day! I made one for myself and one for Mr. Wong. It's a burger sandwich actually. YUMMY~~~ He wants his onions to be fried and mine was eaten raw..I still have that bad onion breath now. Come near me and I will say, "HHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ello" to you. Buahahaha

13#

Love this picture. I fell asleep on the way to Tesco Damansara. Jalan Istana was closed on Saturday. Stupid police closed the whole Jalan Istana forcing all the vehicles to travel the only road to PJ and all moved like tortoise.. so frustrating. Mr. Wong was so noisy in the car, he's the quiet type, I will be the one talking in the car always but that day he was complaining the jam and how stupid the police were and I was so frust with the jam so I chose to sleep instead hahaha

Here comes the ironic part, be prepared! Fasten your seat belts as you may tend to run to the toilet to vomit right after. haha joking la.. not that serious though..

This happened before I went out the other day.T_______________T The moment I wanna kneel down, my toe dig into the play mat! So damn painful. Dah la my toe is STILL recovering from a bad damage I did before CNY. I made it worst.

Can see the flesh attached to my nail not? T_______________T damn painful la.. It bled a little and my leg went weak for 5 seconds. I couldn't stand properly and the moment I flipped my nail up, I went weak and sat on the floor. What a bad day~~~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch!!and eeewwww also....haha....

Alice said...

ubek: hahaha sorry dude did i spoil ur appetite?

Anonymous said...

Alice,

OoOOo..that hurt!!I knew how painful this was because I did once before to my toe too..Recover soon.

Alice said...

josephine: haha yeah! Thanks girl~ ^^

Anonymous said...

luckily i already eat before i read this post.It is gross dude.and i can imagine how you face was when you peal it.haha...is it hurt real bad?huh...i lemah lutut already see it.huhu...hei i update my blog already a.dont pura pura dont want to comment on it a.hahaha....

Marge said...

GROSSSSSS! I know how it feels. Hurts a lot I bet. T___T It will get better soon in no time at all. Be strong, babeh

Alice said...

love ubek too: hahah wei! memang la lemah lutut! Eh~ impossible leh! if u update ur blog I can track it ler.. I put rss feed o~~

Da sao: Yea lo.. super gross leh.. that's y asked u to eat first hahaha it's lots better now. thanks,babeh~