Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour!

Hellooooo earth people!

Greetings from Earth =.=''' hahahaha

Ok here's the story on how I spent my Earth Hour.

There's a huge function going on around Time Square area, but I've decided to RUN away from KL haha.. ya la.. i don't like to squeeezeeeee my way through the crowd, risking my butt to be molested again. YEah! I got my butt molested TWICE ok TWICE when I participated in the New Year countdown few years ago with my parents here in KL. Since then, I pledged to NOT have anything to do with huge crowd! NO! NEVER! Unless there's a protective circle surrounds me that burns anything that cuts the circle into ash! Buahaha then I might consider to participate again.

So, where was I?

Oh yeah, Mr. Wong, Jeff and I ran away from the city to the Look-up Point upon my brilliant idea. *lift eyebrows twice*

But then my idea wasn't really that brilliant when we saw this...

There were a lot of people who prefer to run away from the crowd too. Just like me. Hahaha



A little bit of traffic jam. But it isn't too bad though. So I quickly snapped this photo where you can't see KL tower and KLCC building cos their lights were off. For the rest of the remaining minutes we decided to head up to the hill top to eat! COME TO MAMA, FOOD!!


We found out that Gasoline cafe has these cute little caves nowadays where you can eat steambot inside with your family/friends. NICE place to eat steambot with the cool environment. People were having meals inside this cave with candle lit on the table during earth hour. I forgot to take photo that time cos I was too hungry. Haha Sorry.


Then disappointingly Gasoline cafe was fully packed!!! We waited for 15 minutes... just to get our table..
Oh btw, we went to Bread and Olives cafe which is just beside Gasoline cafe cos they served us with empty table and seats first. So why not?


Mr. Wong looking through the menu while Jeff looks bored.

Our deep fried calamari was good! and love love love the Iced Chocolate too!

32# Me elongating the cheesee. Me love pizza~~

Then while eating and chillaxing at the hilltop cafe, earth hour was over~~ Awwwww~~~

KL tower was lit up first, followed by KLCC. Everyone were damn busy snapping photos as if KLCC was gonna fly away when the clock struck 9.30pm while I was busy eating and chewing away enjoying the nice, romantic night view! There's no way I will move away from my food! hahahaha

Nah.. this is it~ Actually there's not much of a difference during earth hour. The only difference was that KL tower and KLCC lights were switched off. The other areas looked pretty much the same, I guess not many support Earth Hour despite the massive exposure from the media.

4 comments:

Marge said...

yalo...not much difference leh... but would like to go to the cave cafe when there's a chance.

Alice said...

dasao: *prays hard and LOOK at ah go* hahahaha

Marge said...

yes...with eyes not blinking

Alice said...

dasao: wahahaha if we include AJ in the picture I am sure ah go will give in! hahaha we're such a genius!