Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gangster Butterfly

ileh i thought i posted this already but then when I have a look at my blog at my office I found out it's still not published.. =.=''
***


Jeff is not here this week so I am home alone. Mr Wong needs to work today. So I decided to do my nails again. *lift eyebrows twice*


Since I already have Henna on my hand, I thought I will do something simple to my nails this time.

25#

I actually feel gangster-like with Henna at the back of my hand. It's like it makes my appearance more fierce neh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah...coollll!!!i dont have any more word to kutuk you.hahaha...by the way, can i get that nail paint(i dont know what you call it) also?haahaha

Alice said...

ubek: hahaha then dun kutuk la, praise me instead hahahaha
eh of cos can la bila mau buat?? I don't simply help ppl paint one u know. That means u got a place in my heart~ e seh hahaha