Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dragonball AJ

23# Click to enlarge the picture

AJ has a bruised cheek cos a bad baby snatched a toy from him when he was in the nursery few days back. T____T

Why is the other baby so rude? I'll smack that baby's bum if I were there to witness the incident.

Hence, I came out with this pictorial comic to some kinda teach that bad baby a lesson for bullying AJ. Haha
***

This morning during break time, I was observing one of my colleagues washing his dishes while praising him.

Me: Wah~~~ This is the first time I see you washing your dishes after your meal leh! 5 stars for you for being such a good boy!

Nazah: Eh really? *blush*

After washing the dish he went straight to his desk only to find me shouting at the pantry.

Me: Nazah~~~~~

Nazah: Apa dia? (What?) *worried*

Me: Asal ko buat cam ni? (Why are you like this?) hahahhaahahhahaha

He ran back to the pantry and saw this

24#

Nazah: Oh!! Sengal (blur) betul la aku ni.. hahahaha ngantok (sleepy) la

This morning everyone were so sleepy. Nazah dipped a fork into the dish detergent while Zura poured a glass of drinking water into the sink and refilled pipe water into her glass and drank it.

She was pretty annoyed when she asked me, "Why the water tastes like pipe water?!!"

I burst into tears laughing at the cuteness of my friends. They are so funny when they are sleepy.

4 comments:

Marge said...

wahaha....dragonball AJ. I love it! Nice one.....good job...you should be his sifu then..teaching him some good nice moves

Alice said...

da sao: wahahaha eh u pay me not? if u pay ar i will resign straight away and fly over to teach him! hahahaha ok first lesson that i will teach him will be the octopus move! wahhahaa

Marge said...

no problem. come lo...aslong you don't mind my low pay la...haha

Alice said...

da sao: HO!! u say one but not too low when i convert la at least bangga a bit ma hahaha!! *starts to type resignation letter*