Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shut the light


22#

Everyone is talking about earth hour~ The radio, the papers, facebook.. everywhere!

Well I just signed up at here to fight global warming. Seriously you all know what global warming does to mother nature la.. so I don't have to explain further.

There's this event going on where everyone around the world will shut the lights for one hour on 28 March 2009 at 8.30pm.

I can't wait to see and experience this coming event. Definitely gonna do the same. I'm gonna shut the electricity down on 28 March at 8.30pm to show my support~

Together we can do it! >=j

3 comments:

Marge said...

hmm..sounds interesting...i wanna join...but 8:30 means 12:30 pm here la...daylight...I won't be using much electricity anyway. what should I do when my computer is not on???

Alice said...

da sao: erm.. i think the whole world will shut down their lights at 8.30pm, own time i think. Cos I read Australia papers, they shut down at 8.00pm their time some at 8.30pm. Not sure leh.. but u can spread the word in plymouth starts with ur colleagues then the words will slowly go out.. then whole plymouth will be dark this sat! hahahaha and u will be the successor~~ wohhhh geng geng~

Marge said...

eh..good idea...maybe I shall let plymouth sound radio to spread the news and the word will start spread around...i'm into the radio lately. hmm...we shall see...shall get the number to sms...