Friday, March 06, 2009

I rather let my future car fragrant-less

I found out something very disturbing...

11#


This is a car with it's back window broken (as you can see). I didn't notice that until Mr. Wong told me about it. While I was sleeping Mr. Wong heard a loud glass breaking sound downstairs. Apparently, this particular car mirror is broken.


According to Mr. Wong, he heard a loud explosion going on before the glass breaking sound. He thought it was some naughty boys playing with fire crackers. Curious, and acquainted with the sound, he went and had a look at it. He predicted it might due to the car fragrance in the car.


At first, I was like, "Ya right, Prof. Wong... a car perfume can explode a car. Haha very funny!"


Then he added, "Wei, this is based on my experience okay. I was once working nearby Batu Cave area and I heard the same type of explosion happened to a Vios. Same thing, big window at the back of the car is broken after the explosion. Initially, I thought it was some nuisance job but then my colleague told me it's due to car perfume. If not, I wouldn't have guessed correctly and wouldn't be so familiar with the explosion sound just now la"


Being very unconvinced, I went down to check.. and also to take this photo to show you guys.


TRUE ENOUGH!! I saw a clip-on car perfume in the car.


Oh my gosh!! Come to think of it.. Mr Wong might be correct. Considering the factors of explosion - heat, friction, pressure.


Ahhhhh.... must be the heat or the pressure lo..


Phew luckily Mr. Wong always forgets to buy car perfume. Thank God.


Randome fact: Did you know? An average woman swallows about 20kg lipstick in her life. O.O
adapted from Central Telegraph (Queensland papers)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that bmw?

Alice said...

ubek: no la it's a wira dude