Friday, March 27, 2009

One day to go


31#

GUYS~~~~~

Earth Hour is tomorrow!!!

Have you sign up yet???

If you have not do so, just click here and sign up!

This is the first time Malaysia is taking part in something meaningful like this! Show some supportsss, please~~

I meant to grab the Earth Hour T-shirt they were selling few days ago but I was too late!!

Checked my mail only when the sale's over. -.-''

Yesh, I am thissssssssss slow.

Nevertheless, I am still going to witness Earth Hour~~ Woo HOO!! Can't wait~~

And in case you're wondering what to do during Earth Hour, which is on 28 March from 8.30pm-9.30pm when all the lights will shut off, well, you can:

1. Light a candle on the table. Get everyone in your family to sit around the table and force your dad/mum to tell you their childhood stories or their lovey dovey stories during their courtship! (You might learn some tricks there).

2. Have a candlelight dinner!! (Brilliant isn't it. You don't have to worry how are you gonna look when you eat cos your partner won't be able to notice when he/she is too busy looking out for random insects drop dead on their plates. Wahahaa)

3. Read a book using candles/torchlight. (This is to get a feeel of the life of the poor.)

4. Let your skeleton out of your closet! (This is the best time to do so cos the percentage of you getting a slap is wayyyyyyyy too low unless the other fella has night vision. wahahaha)

5. Have a picnic in your house garden or somewhere else (but I don't advise this lo, cos it might be too dangerous)

6. Erm.. what else ar... Sleep early! (Good for health, save the bills. Nice!)

7. Get some friends over to party in your house! A dark party and wear some glow in the dark shirts! (Wooooooo!! How cool is that!)

8. Confess to your crush or otherwise! (I'm a genius, I know!)

9. Tell ghost stories in the dark! (Which is sth that I will NEVER do. Call me coward I don't care. My wonderland is full of flowers and flowers only. No space for ghost. Sorry.)

10. Play hide and seek! (You might bump into a ghost! ahahahaha)

Nah, 10 things you can do during earth hour. That's all I can think of right now.

Happy Earth Hour all!

2 comments:

ubek said...

hei.I did it!!!haha...go check out my blog. might be you want to read some.hehehe...

Alice said...

ubek: good for u!! Let's fight global warming together~ JOM~~