Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Gross Entry

I am a gross person. That's why I get to post so many gross entries.

Lalalalala

This time I'm gonna bring you into my mouth

Take a deep breath.....

*inhale*


*exhale*

*inhaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

*exhaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Ready????



30#

Yeah, my wisdom tooth is soooooooooooo damn naughty like how I was when my mum was in labour. T___T I'm sorry, mum. Didn't mean to torture you for 3 days 3 nights in the hospital before my grand arrival into this world.

Can someone just aim at the target and PUNCH right into the spot where my wisdom tooth is ar?? I feel like biting someone's flesh off!!

As you can see, I am running out of space in my mouth and my tooth insists to poke out!

T___________________________T

Pain la!!

Ok, you know what! I've decided to name my tooth Hitler.

Eh, Hitler, please la tell me when will you end such torture. Don't be so cruel to me leh.

Have mercy~~

No comments: