Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tag by Connie

1. What is your mobile phone brand?

- N95


2. When did you buy it?

- I stole it from my brother kakakaka


3. What color your mobile phone is?

- Silver purplish


4. How many messages are in your inbox?

- 154 (I still keep my birthday wishes from friends and family! xD)


5. Who gave you SMS recently ?

- Mr. Wong lo who else. Haha


6. What picture became your wallpaper?


35#

- Previously was me and AJ but Mr. Wong got jealous so I changed lo. Sorry i was supposed to take the above photo used as my phone's wallpaper but how am i gonna take picture using the phone itself right?

7. Please state:

- Missed called : Aunty Ranee, Thomas' Mum. I missed her call T____T


8. Why do you like your mobile phone?

- Because it's FREEEEEEEEEE~~ wahahaha


9. How long did you use your mobile phone?

- Ermmm......7 months now


10. SMS ( Tagged ) People :

- Aiyak, Connie tagged the people I wanna tag dy.. so erm.. I am gonna tag anyone interested in doing this tag.

No comments: