Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Stupid internet connection~~~

Went through countless times of internet connection failuresssssss just to post this! Two hours~ imagine that~~~ grrrr

Anyways, something very interesting I learned from the makeup gurus which is ......


9# THIS~~~!!!

Did you know that extra virgin OLIVE OIL acts as a very very VERY good eye make up remover??? It not only help to remove your eye makeup instantly, it also helps to moisturize your lids and all you need to do is just to damp your cotton pad with a little bit of olive oil, wipe the make up on your lids and they are gone~~ as simple as that. I love love love this method to bits.

First, this method is NATURAL and just in case I haven't let you know, I LOVEEEE natural stuffs. Secondly, olive oil is way cheaper than those pricey eye make up removerssss and thirdly, you're saved from risking your skin from all the chemical stuffs they mixed in the makeup removerssssss. Also, everytime I use make up remover to remove my eye make up I will end up having painful eye lids and around the eye soft spot areas.. cos I wiped the make up back and forth several times in order to get rid of them. This way you're prompting your skin around the eye area to age faster thus, WRINKLES!!! One disadvantage is that olive oil can't remove waterproof mascara though.. I tried and I still have some stuck on my lashes. But I am happy enough to leave my lids clean and moisturized~~

****
On an unrelated note,

10# No, it's not a cake.

It's an ice-cream~~ Very elegant looking ice-cream leh. Taste-wise, not so elegant. We feel cheated after having to line up just to buy this cheap-tasted ice cream. If I were to be blind-folded and being fed with this elegant looking ice-cream followed by the used-to-be 20 cents ice-cream on stick, I can never differentiate which one is which because both of them taste the same! Bleh..

2 comments:

Marge said...

can't expect much when KL is flooding. I even say to myself..hoh, flooding. internet must be cut lo..then how Alice gonna be able to survive without Internet..haha...

The ice-cream looks really nice leh..but i trust your taste bud. If it's not good, i'm not definitely going to try it. have my dad's 30 cents ice cream. 30 cents nia wor

Alice said...

wahaha how come i dunno kl is flooding when u and mum knew it. hahaha even apollo 30 cents ice cream is much better la.. that ice cream really tipu orang ~~ i will not even look at the ice cream man next time. haha