Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Nightmare

Slept quite early last night.

My body never rest properly since the day I finished my last paper on 5th May. I was hoping that I can get a good rest and wake up fresh and radiant the next morning.

Who knowss....

Instead of having a sweet dream, I had a nightmare. As a result, I woke up feeling sad and scared.

I could only remembered the scariest part when I woke up.

I was dreaming that I was studying or travelling with my ex-schoolmates. I guess I dreamt that I am still in Form 4 or Form 5, years that I think are the best study years in my whole life.

So, the dream goes like this. I remembered black-masked men, armed with snipers and machine guns. No small small pistols, all carry big huge guns that makes them look superior. And they looked cruel and merciless. As if will die if they smile. They look like terrorists to me. I guess I dreamt that our school was controlled by terrorists.

We were treated like prisoners and hosts in the school. Then suddenly one day, our school was in a mess. Everybody was running here and there screaming hysterically hoping to escape. I was panicked. Very very panicked as to what caused this sudden havoc. Buildings were devastated. Debris of buildings were everywhere. Ain't these sound familiar? - war between Iraq and America.

I remembered Mdm Wong (my biology teacher) showed us video clips of how an Iraqi army tortured a Korean host by cutting his neck ALIVE!!! HIDUP-HIDUP! I was disgusted and I still remember clearly how the host yearned to escape. He begged the Iraqi army to let him go. I remember him saying, "Please let me go. I STILL WANT TO LIVE. Pleaseeee". I could still hear him begging till his very last breath. I could still hear him begging when the army started cutting his neck with a not-very-sharp long knife. Imagine cutting a human's neck alive with a not-very-sharp long knife. The pain is undescriable. Damn heartless. One innocent soul gone just like that. I rather he killed the host with machine gun. At least he doesnt have to suffer and beg to live while the army cut his neck. Shit!! Feel like crying now...

Heartache...heartache..

Sorry sorry... too emotional because my dream is somehow quite similar with the host's situation. Except for the terrorist in my dream didn't cut the neck, he shoot off the head. I remembered the terrorist said, "Today one person will die, the others will live". Everybody were walking like zombies with lifeless movements along the streets and those terrorists were walking behind us.

We were praying so hard not to be killed. And suddenly,

BANG!!!

Everybody were screaming and running.

I heard my friends crying. Crying their hearts out. Crying hysterically.

I don't feel good. I turned and looked for them. I was stunned. Really stunned and shocked.
The victim was my friend. My ex-classmate.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why him?? Why him?

His head was shot and exploded into pieces. Flesh and organs of his head were splattering everywhere. There were blood, blood and blood everywhere!!

The only remainings that I saw was his body without his head. I saw him lying lifelessly and helplessly on the floor. Tears began to roll down non-stop. I was crying like I never cried before for losing a friend. I cried.. and cried..and cried.. I can still feel the pain of my heart when I think back the scene. The nightmare seems so fucking real!

Woke up with tears on my cheeks and heart so painful this morning! Shit! damn moody now.. How to work later?! Ma lih..

I wash my feet before I sleep everynight o..how come I still get nightmares!!?!

6 comments:

JiNG said...

wah.... its only a dream lar.. who ask u not dream me.. wuahhaahhaa.. dream me then wont have this nitemare liao...wahahahaha...dont scared lar.. dream only.. tonite have a good rest again.. ehe

Alice said...

hahaha who ask you n charles didn't online last night? I ended up declaring war with Ah Jen. HmmmphH~~ Ah Jen's fault lo~~

Ah jen, I naruto you! (since u like naruto) wahahahaaha

s said...

haha.. ur story sounds like the case last few years in september.. the case in russia.. the terrorist taking hostage of a school.. and they are doing it for political purpose.. don be suprised to hear that.. WE Catholic actually has a CATHOLIC Terrorist.. don wan to mention more la.. wanna know ask me la.. haha.. Alice, I ERMM.. wat u like arr.. I CINCAI U

Alice said...

Jen : This is NOT a story la!! This is real nightmare la~ I sailormoon you gao gao and I monster inc you gao gao when I go back next wednesday. Prepare to face, Alice the Incredible~~ Muahahaha

s said...

hahaha.. iknow it's not a story... but it sounds like that incident in russia.. hahaha.. i dragonball u gao gao also.. i shrek u dua kali ganda.. i hello kitty u 3x hahahahahaha.. HIAKK HELLO KITTY HELLO KITTY.. HIAK HIAK HIAK.. KITTY HELLO... KITTY HELLO..

Alice said...

AH JEn is hello kitty MANIAC!! wahahahaha