Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Heart goes PIANG PIANG PIANG

Nearly got a heart attack this morning when I opened the door.

I was going to hang all my washed-clothes on the fence when I noticed..



Ei...how come the sky is so bright all of the sudden???




Then only I realised...




The tree that greets me every morning is GONE!!!!!!! Who chopped you tree??!! Tell me, tell me?! Tell me who killed you!! HA!!!!

Then I decided to search and investigate why my sweet old tree went missing in action.

After a closer view, I found out...





HUH!!!????!!!!!! TREEEEEEE~~~~ NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't leave me..... I can't believe my eyes~~~

Fuming with anger, I went and asked aunty (my landlady).

According to her, the amu, (ehekhem), the aunty next door hired people to chop off the tree this morning. *cough*amu!!*cough*

I guess the next question that pops out from your mind is WHY, right?

So I asked my aunty (landlady), WHY!!? Why on earth wanna chop off that beautiful, lovely tree worrr???

Aunty : *sigh*. Aunty next door said her husband has been sick for so long and never got recovered. So after consulting advices from the superiors, they said the tree is causing her husband to suffer from various kind of illness. That's why she hired people and chopped off the tree lo.

Me : Wa lao eh!!!!! Can she be more superstitious?!! What could a tree do to her husband oh!!?? The tree gave us purified oxygen and somemore wanna blame tree for the illness??!! What kinda logic is this?!! How come they never ask your permission to chop down the tree leh, aunty?

Aunty : Can't too. Cos the tree crossed the boundry outside her compound more. So I dont have all the rights to stop her.

Me : .....*speechless and still fuming with anger*......

Aunty and I are both very sad after seeing the tree kena "murdered". Sien la!! Plus, it takes more than 20 years for small plant to grow into such a big, charming tree leh!!! WTF were you thinking, HA!!!????

Superstitious aunty!! Your husband better recovers after this, if not....

GROW BACK our TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay back its life~~~ :~(

11 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

as the matter of fact, i saw those 3 indian guys coming to chop off the tree when i went out this morning. wasnt able to ask u to come down actually... haha...

i was running after the bus!

Alice said...

If only I knew the tree is gonna die, i should have take a lot of pictures with it...hihi

s said...

hoi.. the problem arises.. jimmy cannot detect which one is ur house anymore le.. i also cannot detect which one is ur house liao.. tat tree is like our guide to ALICE & ANGEL HOUSE LE.. diu punya indian.. now we will have a very hard time trying to find ur house.. shit de..

Alice said...

ya la!!! That's another problem too! The tree is so sognificant to us and aunty next door simply asked the indian guys come and cut of the tree. Not the indian guys' fault la..they were doing their job, they were sad too.

s said...

Let us pray for the tree.. who have helped us find ur house all this while.. hahaaha

JiNG said...

I still got one guide.. the blue mosek floor of ur neighbour... hahaha... ask tat auntie dont change the colour of the floor arr... if not... sure cant find ur house liao.. wuahahaaha

Alice said...

Poor tree~~ Damn beh song leh everyday cant see the tree anymore~~ Feeling very weird..as if something is missing... :(

Jing: Dont worry even if the blue tile aunty changed the tiles, our house is still the easiest to find; the one facing straight with the road opposite the playground.

s said...

ss2 got a lot of house.. facing straight to the playground le.

JiNG said...

aiya,, easy lar... just go to tat road... HON besar besar... see which house got ah mu come out and scold me. tats the house lor.. haha

Alice said...

Jing: Wahahahahha bet a lot of amus will come out and blast ur car leh. You better think twice oh.

Anonymous said...

hey alice...when i read this blog of yours at the beginning...i was like thinking:"what is our alice angry about? something very serious happened?".

then later i realise...ei...the compound of ur place looked so different le...but i only knew the tree is missing when u mentioned it in ur blog...haha...

instead of sympathising the death of the tree...i was laughing when u expressed ur feelings n even drew the image of the tree in ur blog...sorry a, boss. i dun mean too...but the way u wrote...it sounded damn funny to me...potential entertainer, huh?

i also wonder whether i can find ur place even without the guide of the "tree"...cos i also used that tree as a guide to ur house...aiks :P