Friday, May 25, 2007

A little bit of this and that

Feeling kinda nostalgic tonight, so thought of posting up all the photos (since I am still very free) that make me smile whenever something went wrong inside.

Living in this world for nearly 22 years, I learned a lot of lessons, be it good or bad, which are priceless.


Friends are here to be cherished and to sprinkle our lives with joy and peace. Unfortunately, nothing is perfect in this world. So, if we have good friends, we will have "bad" friends at the same time. Mind you, "bad" friends in my context here, are those who broke my heart into pieces and let it bled till it nearly ran out of blood. Well, I once hate all of you; for pointing fingers at me without investigating and weighing the consequences of the matter, for backstabbing me, for making me a scapegoat to swallow all the faults and blames which were not mine alone, for dumping me whenever I need your company the most, for making me a cry baby (and the list goes on and on...). Allow me to express myself with my spontaneous poem, (ehekhem)


For those who hate me, I never like you either,
For those who like me, I like you ten times,
For those who love/loved me, thank you for loving me,
For those who say sorry to me, you are forgiven,
For those who never apologise upon your mistakes, let your ego burries you ALIVE,
For those who know you are wrong but never apologise, you are a chicken (pok-pok-pok),
For those who still insist that you are right even until now, wish you luck in your childish world,
For those who never hurt me, you are definitely an ANGEL!



Despite all the bad memories here in PJ, I am grateful to have some nice, sweet bunch of angels brighten up my days.


My sista, who owns the key to my heart



Siti Syjen binti Ali Baba


Thornless Rose, who is forever sweet and nice~



Monstrous Angelina (Devilina), who wants to eat up Sarikei pineapple


Without you guys, peace signs are meaningless




Random photo: Patrick, says HI to everyone reading this..


Friends are angels sent by God


No friends, no "hiao" Alice :P

JAC! My best-est hang-out gang and band (Jen, you are counted too ^^).



The Invisibles~~


Thanks for the wonderful time we had in Kuching, Edwin


Nothing can escape from the sight of the 4 cam-whoring lords


Without MW, life is monotonous. No victim to bully, how boring ^^.



Life's good~~


Can see MW's a bit freaky dy! *wicked laugh*


I appreciate every one of you :)



Vacation trip was never this anticipating before..


Random photo: Fish = proteins, proteins = good for brain. Hence, fish = good brain


Family is always my top priority


The 28 gang, auspicious birth-days~ This is what we called, "yuan fen" eh??



Angel was busy searching for stones...


I called these, Artistic Hands. Muahaha



And these are the Beautiful Pageants' Hands

RED ALERT!! I am gonna crawl out from your screen..


Siti Syjen tried to mimick the monster behind, chubby version I guess~~ wahahaha ;P



My cam-whoring partner~~


Told you we loveeeee taking pictures~~ Even when Jing was driving along big big highways



See, Charles? We allocated a space for you (top left) to fit in even when you can't join us the other night.


4 top kung fu masters
Lai Lai Lai~~ Who wanna fight? Bring it on, bay-beh!!!

Last but not least, some sceneries that I brought over from Sarikei and Sibu to soothe me-self whenever I am stressed.

Taken by YT at the small jetty in Sarikei




I never realise that Sarikei has this beautiful small jetty


Sarikei town



I proudly present you the beautiful, hibiscus-decorated, water tank in Sarikei.
Agong sure damn proud with Sarikeians' effort.

This is taken by YT again, definitely NOT from the web. It was taken at Bukit Aub, Sibu. I seriously think that YT and I take the wrong course dy. We should get ourselves involved in photography huh? Hehe


I was awed by this view in Sibu


The road that calms my raging seas...


8 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

bah... u should choose a better picture of the pretty me. dont ruin my reputation la... haha...

where's David?

Alice said...

Don't forget I love the old natural way, huh? Remember wat Gardner said? Hehe Nothing can be more original than natural beauty~

David's too cool~ I dare not put his picture up. Later he "tampar" me. Wo hui pa pa~~ Muahahhaa

s said...

haha.. i got more picture in there than jimmy.. hahaha.. tapi gon le.. why did i become a girl? last time ppl call me ah jen jie.. now siti syjen binti ali baba.. cool name.. but.. to all of u who read this.. i am a guy.. hahahaha.. why u didnt put the photo where we can see our tahi hidung one le..

Anonymous said...

ya... nice picture....i like that.i guess u use camera mahal.

Alice said...

Jen: Wahahahaha very disgusting hO!! Better dun put those in~ Make ppl vomit. That picture really makes u look like a Malay girl ba...

Anonymus : U sound like someone.. care to intro? Thanks for dropping by, ya. :)

Angel Valerie said...

anonymous = yt???

muahaha... david will be so sad that u didnt put his picture but edwin's only. bad, alice!

Roses said...

yeah...i am in d picture....thanks, babe

my unseen photo...

PJ is uncomparable to sibu..i am just back from there too..

Alice said...

Roses: Of course you are in~ You are my partner in crime remember? wahahahaha