Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Sem is coming...

A new sem, A new beginning..

New semester is gonna be a challenging one! I can guarantee~~

Below are what I am gonna do in this coming semester:

- Research Methodology : relevant subject in guiding us towards our final year project. So must pay FULL attention~ Cannot escape class, cannot sleep, cannot play, die also need to attend!!

- Discourse Analysis : I have NO idea what is that. But the word 'analysis' kinda freak me out dy. So I guess cannot play play also with this subject :(

- Language for Negotiation and Persuasion : HUA!! this one lagi geng~~ Hmm...guess we will learn how to negotiate and persuade ppl with a brainwash-language??? In this case, this is gonna be my favourite subject *peace sign with evil smile*

- Public Speaking and Oral Presentation : WTF!!!!!??!! I'm gonna HATE this subject for sure!! Hate public speaking and oral presentations. Ya, ya I know, this subject is a MUST-do subject for those who are doing English Language or even TESL. Guess I will become "bullet-proof" after this coming sem. Wahahha Not bad also la actually, can become thick face and got used to ppl shooting bullets ranging from small bullets to big nuclear, atomic bomb or whatever ^^ EI!! BUT the worst part is, this subject covers 80% of our coursework marks! DIE or not!!!!!???!!! *faint*

- Feature Writing : Another journalism subject!!!!!!!!!????!!!! Whoa~~~ Please please please don't let Ms. S***** teaches us. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE... will do anything as long as she is not the one teaching us~~ Please~~~~

Oh yeah, hopefully there are more leng jai lecturers teaching us~ Muahahaha boring leh~~ Campus overloaded with girls~~ BORING!!! Now, we depend on lecturers to at least add in some colours to make up to our boring previous semesters.

Wa lao...out of 5 subjects, I like only one! GENG!!!

Don't know how to survive next semester.

5 comments:

s said...

Language for Negotiation and Persuasion sounds really interesting ha.. must teach me next time hahaha..

JiNG said...

wah... then no time go outing lo... wuahaahahha

Alice said...

Jen: No money no talk~ Muahahaha

Jing: I will never say NO to outing one. Hehe..dont forget me if got outing.

Angel Valerie said...

no need to ask Alice go. she's almost a 4 pointer, so, must stay at home to study so that her CGPA can be above 4.0, right Alice?

bad me, bad me. haha...

Alice said...

Angel: YouR PIG HEAD!!! If my pointer almost reach 4.0, I might as well everyday go out play dy. Don't have to study liao~~ Plus, too much books will make you nerdy~