Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oh Happy Day~

As you can see from the title above, I am so very happy today.

Chatted with my big bro and da sao (sis-in-law) till 2am this morning. Sharing good news that are meant to be kept as secret for the time being. So I must not elaborate further on this topic as I have the high tendency to tell everything if I type any longer. Muahahaha


If it was not because my da sao asked me to sleep this morning, I guessed I forgot what is sleep dy. Too happy~ And overjoyed with the news.


My youngest bro woke me up at 6am cause we had a deal last night that I ought to bring them (my bro and his friend) go eat breakfast before they go to school. So, off I went, half awake, drove the car to our small town hunting for kampua.


After kampua mission, my bro and his friend went to school by themselves (biasala kan, budak sekarang...nak freedom. Mahu pergi sekolah sendili~~).


So feeling super energetic after kampua, I decided to surprise my dad by showing up at our stall early in the morning. It was 6.40am when I reached at the stall. My dad was stunned. He couldn't believe his eyes. He stood there for 10 quick seconds speechless. Muahahahhahaa Couldn't believe his daughter standing in front of him at this hour. I chatted with dad about the weather, about mum, about my purpose waking up so early and etc until mum reported to work.


Mum shooed me back and asked me to get some sleep since I woke up so early today. I was reluctant to do so cause I wanna linger a little longer. But mum gave me the killing-gaze already. So I might as well, go home guai-guai-ly or else she will 'dragon ball' me.

Instead of sleeping at home, I washed 2 cars at once leh! Lihai lehhh... took me 1 hour plus to finish washing. So happy to see both of the cars in sparkling clean condition now. Ahhhh..what a sight! hehehe


After washing, took a rest by surfing the net. And something caught my eyes.



I love the model's top and her hairstyle.

Then I began to have evil thought. I wanna have the same haircut toO!!

Just when I was craxking my head figuring who is the chosen one to cut my hair, Jason came online. My saviour! wahahhahaa

He introduced me Michelle, who is new to me. Without any consideration, he gave me her contact number.

I went off happily to make the call.

First call, rang until masuk voicemail.

Second call, rang until masuk voicemail AGAIN!!

I was boiling. Dashed back to find fault with Jason in MSN. Jason laughed at my anticipation and my impatience. He asked me to call back 20 minutes later.

I was like -.-"""""""

So, willingly or unwillingly, I waited "patiently".

After 20 min, I rang again.

Third call, rang until masuk voicemail lagik!!! GRRRRRRRR...this time I was steaming like a boiling kettle liao. Hence, I went off to take a shower to cool myself down. Just when I wanted to give up my intention, the phone rang.

Michelle : Hello, anyone call Michelle at 019 8******??

Me : Yes! YEs! Me. Alice here. Are you free to cut my hair?

Michelle : Ya sure, how do you wanna cut it?

Me : I want to cut my front hair only. I wanna make it a fringe, can?

Michelle : Can .. can. you come here whenever you are free lo. When do you u wanna come?

Me : Then I 'll go over now. OK?

Michelle : OK ( KO also must say OK hahahahahha)

Just when I hang up the phone call, I realised that I don't know the place!! Stupiak me. So I called up Jason, who was busy attending lecture that time. Hahahahaa I am such a nuisance, right, Jason? Aiya..I know you get used to your old friend dy! muahahaha

So without further elaboration, this is what I ended up with. I kinda like Michelle's trimming skills, and instead of having haircut at the front part of my hair, I asked her to trimmed and tidy up some messy hair at the back of my head. hehe


So the results are...



Before : The Ugly Alice







After : The Happy Alice






Happy Alice 2






After the final touch up of my hair, I rushed out to find mum. Wanna make her the first person to see my new haircut. Wahahahaha. Mum thought it suits me. *Happy* *Happy*




After showing my mum my new haircut, I bought burgers for mum and myself.




My all-time favorite burger




Don't judge the burger from its look. It may not look delicious, but the result after savouring is always..




YUMMY!!!



7 comments:

JiNG said...

wah.,,,~~ do so many things in one day... geng

Alice said...

geng lehhhh when i m happy i don't feel tired at all.

Angel Valerie said...

the haircut is not bad... u look more like a kiddo than ur real age with the fringe...

im thinking of getting a haircut this week too. haha...

btw... mee tiing tries to get in touch with u. asking u to come to Sibu before Monday. she's back in town till Monday...

Alice said...

wahahaha thanks thanks..being a kiddo is always good~ no much to worry..no no..it's nothing to worry at all~~

I'll be going to sibu again before Monday. I promise.

s said...

tat burger is it from the burger stall next to maybank one? walao ehh.. yum yum.. SPECIAL BURGER SATU RM2.50 my FAVOURITE

Alice said...

No la. not that JPJ one. I dun like the JPJ burger. Laoya. Burger too dry and sometimes "hangus" lih. This burger is from the wharf opposite the bus terminal there. super nice~~~ THE BEST compared to JPJ one.

s said...

oh tat one.. but tat one is quite dirty.. seriously.. u try look at the stuff they use.. when they close store.. they never clean up the place too.. erm.. tat was before i came here.. hahaha i dunno bout now.. recommend the one at nyelong park there.. in front of lau siah teck punya kedai