Friday, May 18, 2007

Another 6am story

Woke up at 6 again this morning. This time not for kampua mission. But...my eldest brother called me up.

I was wrapping myself in my comfy blankie and dozing myself off when I heard my mobile rang. Wa~~ I was wondering who is so "nice" giving me morning call so early in the morning! When I checked out the number, it was 037492****. Ei? peninsular's number leh..then I quickly answered... It was my eldest brother calling from UK. Wahaha Automatically woke up.

I promised him to help him record our parents' reaction when he breaks the good news I mentioned in the previous entry. So he called me first, so that I can make preparation before he calls our landline to get mum to answer the phone.

My bro called back like after 5 minutes. I put him on hold and rushed upstairs like something urgent happened *big and clumsy footsteps to add in the urgency effect* Wahahaha I'm such a pretender, I know :P

I woke mum up, telling her something's urgent that my bro wanna tell her. Mum was like jumping off the bed and zoomed downstairs straight away (forgotten that she can answer the phone call in her room too, hahaha)

So I got ready with digi cam and everything and recorded mum's reaction successfully. I can see lots of ?? marks on mum's head when I stood in front of her holding digi cam and started off with the recording. She was like.. "ha??? what's going on?" And I was like "hehehehehe" *evil smile*. Can see that she's very blur and nervous at the same time. That's why she doesn't bother to even care what I was doing; standing in front of her holding digi cam early in the morning. Wish I could show you guys the reactions but too bad the video cannot be muted.

Hmm... no big deal also. Just another boring-early-in-the-morning incident that I wanna share with you guys.

4 comments:

s said...

good element of suspense.. good good good.. but wat is goin on.. arghh.. i need to know hahahahaha.. it's like an incomplete story.. got a few possibility

1) Ur Bro's gonna get married (i tot married liao le
2) Promotion
3) Got toto 6d
4) got baby liao??
5) UK saham menurun.. beli saham malaysia jadi untung lo..
6) ur bro invest in profitable plot got a new house in london???
7) got free cuopon to eat at mcDonald?

Alice said...

Jen: I did it purposely~~ Just wanna test who is the most 'kepo' one~ Hahahahhaa.. tell you la.. my sis-in-law is 7 weeks pregnant~~ YEAPY~~ my bro is gonna be a DAD and I'm a "gu gu" muahahahahahahaha

s said...

haha... my guess is correcto.. haha.. actually tat is my 1st guess.. haha.. congratulation to u gugu..

Alice said...

Wahahahahahahah dun call me that leh~~ You will make me jumping and hoping around feeling super high later~ Dont torture my family members la~~ They had enough from me the other day dy! Muahahaha