Monday, May 14, 2007

This is how the fun begins

Today was a boring day as Jimmy and Charles went to PD without me :(

They damn show off with lots of plans, eg: flying kites, swimming, taking photos ... feel so lonely at home. Sien!! (but can't blame them la, I am back in Sarikei and they are far far away in KL)


So I decided to travel to Sibu to pay Mee Ting a visit (I haven't got the chance to see her since I last saw her in PJ weeks ago). She bombed me like I am a bomb-proof for missing out chance after chance to meet up with her. Initially, I was following YT, Angel, YW, PX and MW to Sibu and stay for 2 nights there. But mum doesn't flash the green light due to my sickness plus it's Mother's Day too. So I forsaked the chance to meet Mee Ting up (again) and the chance to stay at Angel's. Trust me, MT really bombed me like hell! wahahahaha


Since it's Mother's Day today, Nanas (Jonas) assigned work for me to do. Asked me to be present at the church at 6.30am!!! (Crazy!) But I turned up at 6.45am *blush*. Luckily, everything was about to get started. So, I arrived church just in time :)


Then after mass, I've got a delivery job to be done.
After that, went breakfast with my little brother. Another brother still sleep that time. Sien~ Our stomachs couldn't wait anymore.



Then started journey to Sibu at 2.30pm. Reached Sibu at 3.30pm.


Brought mama to hair saloon to have a hair cut.

After that, meet up with Angel them and we went for a walk at Bukit Aub.


Had dinner at Million Cafe in Rejang Park.


Lastly, I finally met up with MT. Hahaha She got no more reasons to bomb me now! Yeapy!



Drove back to Sarikei. Road conditions damn sucks.


Dropped mum at her hang-out place with dad and friends. Reached home at 10pm. Little brother said he is hungry again. Just when I told Charles, Jing, and Nanas that we are going out for supper, Mama and Papa came back dy.


So... we arranged something else... since my little brother secretly planned out something in the afternoon while we were in Sibu.


A Surprise-cake for Mummy~



Mummy, smiling for the camera


*Kiss* *Kiss* Love you, Mummy~~

No escape Daddy!

See? Mummy is so happy
*ps:Sorry ar, my dad is a bit sexy here. Hehe

Mummy's turn to kiss back

My turn~ My turn~

Yeah~~ Mummy kissed me twice leh!

My hungry little bro

9 comments:

JiNG said...

wah...so fun... i still remember mt hold my hand... cilaka~!!!! but song also.. wuhahahahaa.. so long didnt hold gals hand...wauhhahahaa... wah. ur mama so happy wor...

s said...

jim - u sound like a pervert here.. haha.. don go grabbing things u are not suppose to grab ok..

alice - u really have a happy family.. so envious.. hahaha..

Alice said...

Jing : HO!! u like Mee ting liao!!

Jen : No la..a happy family depends on how we build it. My mum became super cam-whore after celebrating last night. She dun wanna sleep.. kept on asking me to help her snap pictures! hahahahahaa

JiNG said...

like mother like daugther..wuahahahahahahahah

Alice said...

Jing: Cilaka lih say me like that laaaaa

Angel Valerie said...

btw, where is ah zai? how come he's not in those pictures? u guys miss out on him la...

JiNG said...

ah jen..im not pervert lar... plus not me go and grab her hand lar... she grab my hand lar... i cant help...wah....

JiNG said...

wah...if i can replace ur mom place in tat pic..so bahagia..wauakakkakaa

Alice said...

Angel: We didn't miss him out la. He slept dy~ He is in the exam season. But he did got jealous when he saw the pictures. I will make it up to him one. Don't worry. I know u sayang him one! hahaha

Jing: HAHAHAHAHA ah jing~~ You are really ...... You want to be kissed by Jerome too ar? Wahahahaha. I'm gonna tell him that!