Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A talking machine

The weather is so hot outside. Once step outside the glass that seperates the living room and the big house compound outside, I feel like burning and fainting from the heat that the sun creates.

Wa...in another 10 more minutes I have to work again.. Really sien~

I mean calling people and telling the same thing over and over again really really drives me into my dreamland. Now only I realised that I can't sit still. I mean, I can't really sit still and do the same thing over and over again like other people. I felt like a robot. I found myself feeling very tortured if I didn't stand up and walk around in the office. I will go crazy and sleepy and moody. Plus the office is like a freezer. Makes me yawn non-stop and drowsy. Causing me calling customers with teary eyes!

Some customers are nice but some are like really rude! Feel like giving them a tounge-lashing in return. But I must remain cool for the sake of the company. Hehehe Some at first very rude, but when you converse as nicely and as softly as possible to them, their hearts will melt. Muahahaha and they might sign up too!

The happiest moments are when they sign up after I called. Gives me some kinda sense of achievement!

Haih~times up. Have to start talking again~

Wish me luck people.

3 comments:

s said...

what kind of work wor? pick up phones and terima pesanan for ikan masin? ikan masin 3 kilo.. and ur office is beside the ikan masin one? hahaha..

Alice said...

wahahahaha.. that's not my job leh.. my job is to goyang kaki at home! muahaha

JiNG said...

arrived home liao... hehehehe.. charles going back tomolo..damn sad..