Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sweet Baby

Lost contact with the internet world for one day. I felt so handicapped without internet. Hahaha

I am indeed internet addicted.

Reached Kuching on Tuesday night and met Doria (Angel's cousin's daughter) for the second time and she, is still that chatty and cute.


-taken in the car the next morning-

She woke us up the next morning just to play with her. Ain't she cute?


I set a condition when she wanted me to wake up that early morning; I asked her to tell me that she loves me if she wants me to wake up and play with her. And without further consideration...


She said, "I love you, Jie Jie"



And of course, "I love you too, baby"



You know what? She is a cam-whore too!


She knows when to act cute and when to act handsome, ok?


She said she wanna have the same hair style as mine as we're both wearing 'sexy' single strip top that morning.

3 comments:

JiNG said...

so blur now.. damn tired.. cam whore..~~~ hor..

Anonymous said...

yiiiii
lesbian....
jing is gay
you are lesbian
only i am normal

Alice said...

Your headss~~
I know both of u are jealous of me! mauahahahahhaaha