Sunday, May 24, 2009

Vanity Indulgence

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BORED!!! What a lazy and hot hot weekend!

Mr. Wong is so occupied with work this week so I shall not bother him.

In order to keep me busy so I won't bother Mr. Wong since I can call him 24/7 without worrying the bill skyrocketing (cos I subscribed to a super deal call plan, if you're wondering =P) I pulled out my make up set and hair straightener to play with the whole afternoon.

I was telling myself that I haven't been playing with my hair straightener for a while now after I cut my long long Rapunzel's hair. So I turned on The ting ting's "That's not my name" and get started! Gotta have those girly cheerleading song to get into da moooooddddd.


A glance at me long hair~~~Eherm.. sorry if I stared at you. I didn't know my eyes were staring into the camera thiiiiiiiiis much... No wonder whenever I took photos in the studio the photographer will always complain my eyes being too big/too fierce T_________T Anyhoo, long hair, I miss you but it's ok~ I'm happy with my current length as long as I can still play with it when I am really bored and vain like today for example >.>


Ta dah~~~~ I was quite surprised when I saw this.. cos I didn't look at the mirror at all, all I did was twisting and bobby-pinned them in circles O.O I thought I created a mess. IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THIS lo i tell you!!! Everytime when I simply created a hairstyle out of boredom, it will look perfect and ready to go! The next time I want to recreate, it will never be the same again. DARN!!! I'm destined to be ugly T______T wuwuwu


Only playing with the hair didnt waste enough time. I proceeded to play with make up too despite the fact that I HAVE to remove them later.. Too bored, you see! haha


Took some photos as "kenangan" (memory)

Yesterday I did my nails again. Hehe..But I smudged my favourite ring finger one T.T

I was on the phone with mum when she asked me "What are you doing now?"

I answered, "Nothing much, am doing my nails lo."

Then she went, "HA! Nails again~~ Did you buy new nail polish again?! How many did you buy this time? Don't waste the unnecessary money la. Money don't come easy la nowadays, not with the current economy..."

Before letting her continue I quickly snapped in, "Eh mum, chill la.. I haven't been to any nail polish store after Chinese New Year leh. Don't worry la I'll be thrifty. You know me. Hehe"

That settled her down. Geez, mums are too worried sometimes =)

7 comments:

Marge said...

haha...agreed with mum's worries. Can't blame her though. My mom nags also but since I know that she nags I won't let her know what did I buy. Talk about AJ, AJ and AJ. muahaha....

You look good in that hair. Do me hair also~~~~ think won't have the chance la...as I've decided to go for short this time. hmm...maybe you could think of doing short hair? heheh

Alice said...

dasao: ty ty. Short hair doesn't suit me ler... cos i have little hair.. maybe next time when i become a mummy i will cut my hair. Cos I certainly wont have time to play like this anymore. Hahaha

Conny LCH said...

hmmm! then u teach me! hoho! is the turn i play le...! hahahahaha~~! da jie...no wonder everytime call only talk about aj lo...! haha! nvm..i tell her later...

Alice said...

conny: shhhhh we must keep this as the secret between the 3 of us. Hahaha

Conny LCH said...

haha! the blog is not private...!
so this is "public" secret liao..haha....!

JiNG said...

WAH~!!! you really so free ar.. hahaha.... by the way.. the first photo... really too fierce lar!@@ keke

Alice said...

conny: haha ya lo public secret~~

jing: tht's y i apologised ma..oo now can view my 1st pic start to kutuk me liao la? hahaha