Monday, June 01, 2009

Miserable Sunday

I had a bad day, yesterday that is =(

Right after the webcaming session with my lovely ones, I thought of cooking an early dinner.

But right when I wanted to stand up and walk around, I felt the fear of my life!

Excruciating torment that I had to endure for hours =(

I continued stitching like a granny with my specs perched on the bridge of my nose hoping that it would distract my attention from feeling the pain of my tummy.

But the pain got more and more intense as I stitched away. T____T

It's the day of the month again.. dammit..and how could I let it slipped away freely from my mind!
To make things worse, I did some massive cleaning on Saturday causing my whole body aching and walking like a robot.. had to smack some Tokusens at the back of my waist and also at the back of my chest.. I do feel like a granny now=(

I told Mr Wong that I had stomache and he quickly asked if I am having my period.

I said yes, and he started to worry.
Nobody wants to see me with my period pain cos I'm a MONSTER when I'm in pain, especially period pain. Dammit.

He quickly made me a hot hot hot Milo to reduce my pain.

Sadly, the pain did not subside. It worsened instead. That's when I know that the history is coming back! My first awful, miserable period pain experience was when I was 15.

You know how serious this is when I volunteered to swallow the painkiller. People who know me especially me mama, knows that I HATE taking pills and I would rather choose to bear with the pain in order to escape the pill-taking session. I might be a cow at this but I had a terrible ordeal when I was 9. Traumatic experience. But that's another story altogether.

Well, if you think that helps, you're wrong. It didn't help at all!!

I was rolling on the bed with a hot bottle on my tummy.. and the pain stayed!

GOD! I gone crazy i tell you. I was punching the wall sitting up, bending down, sweating like a dog!

Mr Wong was really really worried and asked if I want to see the doc.

The problem was I can't even walk. T.T

He was trying to carry me.. but the moment he wanted to carry me the pain got more n more intense! It's like somebody is trying to twist and turn my tummy inside.
Then I remembered I was crying for my mum T.T and asked Mr Wong to gimme pen n paper so I could write and state clearly thatI requested Mr Wong to stab me with a knife so I can die from suffering with this stupid never-ending pain.

I think to prevent me from talking/acting nonsense Mr Wong knocked me off to save him from this crazy experience. Haha this is of course not true xD

At last, I think I fainted and slept while Mr Wong stayed on guard beside me watching me sleep.

Seriously I really felt like I took a quick tour to Hell and came back conscious when I woke up.

Thank God I feel so much better already.
P.s: I think I won't be blogging frequently now unless I have time in the office because the laptop I am using was given back to its rightful owner, Jeff (my tall lanky brother) >.>
P.p.s: This also means that I will have to use my ancient, slowmo laptop from today onwards.. do expect less pictures from me =( cos i don't have the patience to wait for slowmo to transfer the pictures from my mobile.. wah so sad =(

8 comments:

ubek said...

Instead of the pills,try beer honey.hahaha...may be also some wine,you girls love wine right.hahahaha...the period thing is really killing huh.hehehe...hei next time if you have period a,try to sing "If I were Boy" by Beyonce k.hehehe...weh,me joking only ma.hehehe...by the way, Mr Wong you are the man!!!!

Conny LCH said...

if i were a boy? == dont eat too much icecream or cold de thing lo...hehe~

Marge said...

beer won't help. Don't listen to ubek la. but I agree that red wine will help. you'll ok in no time at alll...gambate!!!

Alice said...

ubek: hahahaha all i want to do that time was to die haha u sing to me la ubek who knows can cure ma hahaha

conny: yesh mum~~

da sao: haha ubek ajaran sesat ler.. It's always the first day that's worst but now i feel much better dy.

Thanks all for your lovely attention and care. I really appreciate it ;~)

ubek said...

hahaha....i just lough my ass out reading your da sao comment.hehehe...Mrs Margaret,i comment base on your adik ipar attitude.she is maniac and i have to layan her.hahaha....Mrs Margaret must hate me after all.hahaha...

Alice said...

ubek: amboi amboi~~ no worries i will tell my kakak ipar how insane u are too.. hahaha time to gossip about u this friday!! woo hoo~

ubek said...

what friday?it dont sound really good to me.huuhu

Alice said...

ubek: hahhahaa cos friday i can finally sit down and chat ma sat n sun are my off days. And usually i webcam with my sis in law on fridays.. so we gossip bout u liao this friday. hahahaha