Thursday, May 07, 2009

Abortion

Conversation between Mr. N and me at work through e-mails:

N: Alice, wazap????!

Me: i killed a human

N: what..? u noughty girl

Me: i'm sorry i didnt mean to

N: r u serious?

Me: yea T.T

N: tell me about it

Me: it was dark and we had an argument and he was angry and i was angrier and and and... i didnt mean to stab him it jsut happened one sec ago he was alive the next sec u know he's lifeless lying in the pool of blood *shivers*

N: R U SERIOUS????

Me: yes.. i think the cops are getting me soon i just wanna enjoy my last moment with u guys take care N dont tell zura and others i trust u i don't wanna freak them out

N: I think, u're lying, ...

Conversation stopped for a while because I was too focus doing my work and forgot to reply his email. N grew impatient and decided to walk to my desk to check if any of my words are true. He bent down to see my expression. I was quite surprised cos I had my earphone plugged into my ears and I didn't realised he was just beside me. I shouted, "Woi, what are you doing here?" and then N said, "Tipu!!" Then it took a while for me to put the pieces together which then I replied his email with the following:

Me: hahaha eh damn scared ok did u actually believe me??? luckily it was just a dream

N: u wanna know what's really on my mind?

Me: yea tell me

N: i thought u had an abortion...

Me: CHOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never do that!!

I had a hard time laughing off. Why would N think I will abort a baby and live in a sinful life for the rest of my life. He doesn't know me well T___T

2 comments:

Marge said...

haha...who is Mr. N? I know immediately it's a dream haha...You're too kind to be a killer. haha....is he Stanlee?

Alice said...

dasao: ahaks, no mr N is N_ _ _ haha don't dare to mention his name cos scared he will mind but he wont la i just wanna be mysterious. Stanlee wouldn't be as kind as N if he knew about my dream~ He is a bad ass. Hahaha