Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Picasso In Me

You know, sometimes in life, we tend to walk and walk and walk until we forgot to look back once in a while, hence, it's not impossible that we will slowly forget the basic skills we acquired.

The more I learn the meanings of life, the more I forget how to be happy...

and since when happiness need to be learned?

I'm a person who hardly know how to express myself well though.

I'm too used to keep everything inside until I find that voicing out would expose myself to insecurity. How I wish I can be as LOUD as some non-filtering-talking-machine. Loud people express themselves really well. They speak their mind they speak their thoughts. I'm envious.

I came back from work this morning. Having the solitude to myself, I grabbed the notebook that Zatil Penyet gave me weeks ago and started to draw picture on it. Not satisfied leaving it colourless, I grabbed my brand new 5 months old crayons and started to fill the white page with colours.

As I colour, my lips thinned and my eyes squinted. I can feel myself smiling again.

Thus, I've decided.

I've decided to keep it this way from now. I will draw my emotions out. To keep a record. So I can count how many days I am happy and how many days I'm not. Brilliant.

Well I don't know what I drew though. But I feel happy after I finished my artwork.

Anyone to decipher my thought?

Hehe

2 comments:

Marge said...

wah...ganas...banyak duri, banyak thunder, banyak api, too ferocious!!! but am relieved you're happy after you finished your artwork...hahahah

Alice said...

dasao: aik too easy this one.. next time i draw harder one.. hehehehe