Friday, May 08, 2009

Disebabkan Mood Saya Cantik Hari Ini

I'll spam this post with lotsa camwhoring pictures. Muahahaa


My favourite pic, my good hair day and my newly painted nails inspired by...



My beach pant~~ kakaka it looks like a boxer too~ How cool is that?


And because my mood is good good today, I get to paint my nails and camwhored while waiting for my nails to dry. As if it isn't enough, I played with photoshop too. The above picture is what I call "Crocodile Tears" hahaha


After editing this photo, I declare that this is one of my favourites too.

Puzzled me


Thinking me~


I-think-I-know me~

5 comments:

Marge said...

I love first one the most. and your nails are really pretty~~~ so jealous

p.s. Like your boxer too.

Angel Valerie said...

u memang mood good today. me too mood good today. haha...

Alice said...

dasao: Ya lo!! My favourite photo too among all the others~ No need to jealous u come back and we will have manicure session during our girly time. hhahaha try to guess how much my so called "boxer" cost?

Kakak: oo I'm not alone rupanya~ I guess everyone love Friday~~Thank God It's Friday kakakaka

Marge said...

erm...Rm5? don't tell me you pay RM10 just for a boxer?

Alice said...

dasao: eh kuat lihai leh u. yes it's RM5 nia. it's not a boxer la it's a short pant that looks like a boxer hahaha