Sunday, May 17, 2009

Celebrity Day Out

Super Fun Saturday I had!


4 girls, great company, great fun!!



Yes folks, Sing K session again. Hehe Now let me explain why my title is called "Celebrity Day Out". You see, while we're working at night we talked about anything. From serious stuffs to craps. So if you have heard Lady Gaga's song, Poker Face, that's how I got my celebrity name -.-''

I was quite attracted to that funny song so I started to intro them (Zura, Zatil and Mui Mui aka JC). Then everytime they came across the song they will shout, "Wei Alice, your song is on air!" and then sing "Po-po-po-poker face, po-po-poker face (ma ma ma ma)"

That's how I got my Alice Gaga name. Me alone with cool name no fun right?? So I started dragging them in one by one. Wicked.

We chose Zura to be Zura Spears cos her boobies are the biggest among the 4 of us! hahahahaha Yes, she "babi" us all the way. But we don't care! Zura Spears has to be Zura Spears~

Zatil was named after Taylor Swift cos she kept playing her songs. So Zatil Swift she is. Then Mui mui is Mui mui Perry because she likes Thinking of You by Katy Perry.

It's been a while since our last Bukit Cahaya trip and with these celebrity names we have decided to head to Green Box for our "concert". Haha

On Teachers' Day we went!


It's all about girly outing until this fat ass Stanlee butt along. But he was there for 2 hours only la cos he had something on and needed to leave.



The four of us totally had the room to ourselves! Apa lagi? SCReAMed and shouted to the max la! Hahahaha

Wanna know what happened?


this is what happened. Haha



Being the celebrities right, we need to shop in the glamourous way >.>


Girls + cameras = Camwhores


If you suddenly lost us, we can be found in front of the mirrors.


Celebrity shot with the paparazzi. Thank you thank you.


*took down the picture cos I don't think it's appropriate to expose tudung-less Zura*

Played around with Zura's tudung while she was correcting her tudung in the ladies. I really look like Siti Lyana or sth sth. -.-''

You know, Zatil Swift is so excited with the outing cos it's the day that we really dressed up to go out and have fun! So she snapped hell lotsa pictures whenever she can. But her skills.... hahahaha in the above picture she successfully cut Mui Mui Perry off and there goes, "Oi~~ Cilaka u. Babi la" from Mui Mui. Hahahaha Seriously, to cut any girls out the picture is the call to endless curse in your life~

I took up the challege to fit the 4 of us in. Kinda successful but not 100%

Zura Spears' turn. Very successful except Perry wasn't ready. Hence, another "babi" from her to Zura. Hahahaha



Then the queen of camwhore is none other than MUI MUI PERRY~~~


MOVING ON IS THE MAKING OF STICKER PHOTOS STORY.

Being the sakais, the four of us never took any of those cutesy cutesy pictures in our entire life. We walked passed this photo sticker shop in Sungai Wang and Perry suddenly exclaimed, "Oi, let's take these pictures lo!"

With all the excitements, all the sakais went in. Everything went on smoothly until the moment we stepped into the booth, we were panicking like crazy because we don't understand what the hell was the machine talking about in Japanese. Hence the results, are soooooo funny!! Eyes looking at the screen instead of the camera, over-reacting, over smiled. But they are natural! I love all of them.

We went in the booth we chose and after lots of "AHHHHH!!! SINI SINI~~!! Sana la BABI!!! TAk, SINI LA!!! BABI LA~~" We went out and headed to the photo editing machine. It turned out that the cursing part has not come to an end because the assistant told us we need to finish editing our photos within the time given. You see, we won't have any problem if the machine is using the international language. But holy mama! It's in Japanese again!! They know me but I don't know them~!!!

Throughout the editing process, we screamed and laughed and shouted again. Girls mah.

When we were shouting and cursing, the time stopped at 40 secs and never moved anymore since then. And we were like, "Cilaka punya machine, said got time limit, but actually we can take our own sweet time."

So all the "babi cilaka" phrases went off.

I think the sales assistant realised we're too noisy and annoying. She rather turned the time limit off than to hear us cursing at the machine. HAHAHAHA

After all the "hard" work, I present you the lovely cutesy cutesy pictures! In the last photo right, my hands got itchy and I was playing with the drawings cos after few practices from the earlier pictures I thought I mastered all the editing skills already. MANA TAHU!!! the undo button can undo 5 steps only, by the time I wanna erase my whiskers I still have 1 left that I can't undo T__________T that's y i have to be the cat woman T.T Padan muka, tangan too gatal. Hahaha

And finally, we had this free shot with Michelin mascot. Not fat cute enough la.

1 comment:

Marge said...

haha...love your dress and you look good in your 'tuding', Alice Nurhaliza. haha...how's ur first day at day shift?