Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Random

You know, I have so many things in my mind right now.


1#
I've been following Malaysian Dreamgirl reality show since episode .... ammm I can't really remember which episode but I know I start catching up when there were 12 girls left. I don't really like to watch the first few rounds (audition rounds) cos I think it's too boring and also the talking sessions whereby the contestants call their parents, bfs, cousins, friends what not are too boring for me. I don't like watching those cos I think it's unnecessary maybe because I personally do not have any interest butting in people's business that's why i will always skip the "drama" part and watched only the photoshoot part which really interests me. Deep down inside my heart I think Pinky will win. I don't know just a wild guess. Cos she's really good! I love all her photos!

2#
Will you wear all black this coming Thursday, 7th May in order to show ur support of not supporting BN? Haha I think I will~~ xD

3#
I can't wait for my second online purchase to arrive!! Hehehehe I bought a dress again. =P and it's really really pretty. If you wonder why all of the sudden I wanna dress up in dresses again is because I am ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of wearing jeans and T-shirts. T-shirts are ok for me but jeans, OMG hand me a jean and I will throw it right away. I just realised how uncomfortable it made me since I am wearing it almost everyday to work. So I am planning to switch to dresses for the time being.

4#
I am waiting for my credit card to reach me. First time applying credit card with my own name on it! I'm all excited!

5#
Counting the days to my holiday again in 1 month plus time~~~

6#
If everything goes on smoothly, I will reveal my secret! hehehe It depends actually, I might keep it longer or reveal it. Depends, depends..

7#
A little bit disappointed for the past few days because Swine (H1N1) flu hit so not at the right time T.T

8#
I'm currently very addicted to Ugly Betty. I know this show is not a new show and probably not the hottest. I just like it so much lately. I say it's comparable with Desperate Housewives. Hehe I love both shows. LOVE IT!! I even have that super strong desire to buy the whole season of Ugly Betty. I love Betty Suarez, although she's ugly at the outside but she has the prettiest heart ever!! I wish I have a friend like her. She's soooo nice as a housemate, as a sister, as a daughter, as an assistant (btw Daniel, her boss, is soooo handsome!!!OMG OMG) and the list goes on. I just love her so much. I also wanna work at Meade!! If I have to be Daniel's assistant for the rest of my life I will~~ Daniel, HIRE ME!! HIRE ME!! I can be as ugly as Betty if you want. HIRE ME!!! I wanna work for a cool boss like him. 5 stars boss~~ I would say Ugly Betty is worth watching because I always get to learn something new from each episode. Very influential~ for me la.

9#
Why all the nice shows that I wanna watch are shown after 10.3opm wan??? I can't watch them! Need to work~~ Not fair!! Should have repetition~~

I think that's all I wanna ramble today =P

4 comments:

Marge said...

1# dono who is pinky or Ming, whoever la..not interested since I didn't follow from the beginning. My dreamgirl would be myself...haha
2# don't think i will as Mahathir now join BN
3# dress again?..make me xin yang yang
4# well done. try not to use it unless it's necessary because u'll addicted to its 'benefits'
5# enjoy yourself. i'm sure you'll have a relaxing holiday
6# is it a secret I know? If I know it's not secret anymore la..haha
7# agreed..arriving not at the right time T__T
8# i'm totally lost with ugly betty. But i learn something new everytime from Desperate Housewives :P
9# ask ah soon to record it down since you got a new dvd player now..or download from internet!

Alice said...

dasao: wah u're so nice to entertain my randomness neh. Hahaha I love Desperate Housewives too. I always learn sth new from the episodes too. Come let's wear dresses together and make AJ doesnt recognise u again next time u come back! Ok deal? DEAL! SET! CUN hahahaha and yes u know the secret already la kakaka Don;t the think the DVD player can record lo but I will check with the manual.

Marge said...

Deal! Only after I have a nice dress.

Alice said...

dasao: that one very easy bitsy~~