Monday, May 18, 2009

Being A Normal Person

Was quite bored after the night owls left and I was soooooo not used to the silence and the seriousness of the working environment... T.T All I had in my mind at that time was to go home as soon as possible, food and the gang. But then as soon as the amount of work piled up, I was feeling good again because time flies fastest when you're busy. All in all, everything turned out just fine in the end =)


According to ma sista-in-law, getting a seat near the windows are only meant for those who are a level higher than the small potatoes like us. And that's where I am seating! And I've got 2 windows altogether! Woot! Though me n ma sista-in-law are so far away but we share the same working environment - sitting by the window counting birds and staring into the sky But i'm still a small potato. No promotion whatsoever. I guess we don't have that kinda policy in my company afterall haha. I was being excited for nothing -.-''


Side window


Window at the back of my head

11 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

it'd be so easier for us to date u already. haha... u work from what time to what time?

JiNG said...

Good~!!! saw from your facebook.. hahaa.. so.. please organise something and ajak me out lar... cos everytime i ajak, sure failed one.. sure no body wanna go out one.. haih.. keke.. by the way.. i failed to view your photo le...

Marge said...

wah...you even got more windows than mine. Cool~~~ Enjoy yourself, dear. I'm sure you'll love the normal working hours.

Alice said...

kakak: 3.30pm i can cabut dy haha

jing: u failed to view wat photo o? wei i want to organise but u gimme some idea la.. u kutu rayau ma hahaha i dunno where to go T.T

da sao: hahahaha ty ty I will try to enjoy...no one to talk to T.T

cibol said...

so, before this not normal ah alice????

Alice said...

cibol: haha i don't think it's normal to follow UK clock when i'm in Malaysia =P

Angel Valerie said...

muahahaha... i work until 3pm if im on morning shift, like today. cabut to starbucks la, go lunch together also can. hehe...

Alice said...

kakak: when is ur lunch time? mine is 1130-1230

JiNG said...

Still failed to view your photo .. your blog photo lar... haha.. lets make it to Lookout point! or sing k!@@ haha

Alice said...

Jing: weird leh.. only u complained cannot view my photos. Others can view o. HO!! KENAK VIRUS!! Go lookout point pak toh ar?haha I dont mind! Asalkan ada program!! Woo hooO!

Angel Valerie said...

aiyo... come after work, we go eat together...