Friday, May 15, 2009

Popeye

Me ish Popeye today~

I did not shed a single drop of tear~~~ although wicked Zura tried to make me but I made it through!

Yeah, like Fergie said, "Big girls don't cry!"

Everyone is saying bye bye to me as if I am leaving like that. Aiyo... and ridiculously Zura and Naza kept track of the time for me. They will constantly report how many hours and minutes left before my transformation to a normal person.

Zura: One hour left before we say bye bye to alice =(

Naza: You have exactly 48 minutes left to end the night shift =(

Why are they so sweeeeeeeet!!!!~~!!???!!! U see, this is the reason why I love them so much. I am gonna miss them sooooo much!!

Period. Else I'm gonna cry buckets.

Eherm.

To divert you from my emo session let me show you this particular photo of the day.


Try to guess what are they doing??

They were playing guessing game and whoever loses shall strip their clothes piece by piece.

OF COS NOT la.. I was joking joking. Hehe

I told you a while back that I am waiting for my second badge dress that I bought online to arrive right?

Zura was trying out the JC's new sexy dress and because she is soooooo "slim", JC had to help her to take off the dress. HAHAHA

As for my dress, it's too disappointing to show you guys =(

Haha I was joking again la. I'm just too lazy to have to purposely dress up and take photo, then transfer the photo and upload the photo xD

But then the quality of the dress is quite disappointing to be honest. Fortunately it's not too expensive. So lesson learned, never ever buy from that particular online boutique again.

5 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

hahaha... now u know i why i suddenly stopped buying clothes online anymore.

nowadays, i only do make-up products' shopping online, other than that... hahaha...

Alice said...

kakak: but i am too lazy to shop. Needs energy n good company and I don't know which shop sells the type of clothes i want =(

Marge said...

well done. You did great! Don't worry..will till we go back next time...we go out shopping together! Woot! With AJ....It's gonna be fun

cibol said...

welcome to the normal working hours!! so, this time around if we would like to take you out, at least no more reasons such as - not enuff sleep!

Alice said...

cibol: teehee tyty. i never gave u such excuse neh, did i?? Haha