Friday, May 01, 2009

I've Got Mail~

It's Labour Day! and the best part is not just being the first customers of Krispy Kreme with Mr. Wong this morning,



The best part is when I received my parcel from Republic Fusion La Galleria~~~

My first time ever online shopping!!! I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Ok. Before you scroll down can you pweeeeeeeeeezeeeee do me a favour by heading over to the 'Boutique' first and then come back????? Vice versa will do actually. But you MUST go look see, look see ok? It's just a click away.

Ok. Back to me now! I received this parcel from the boutique owner himself this morning! So sweet of him to make an effort to come out as early as 8.30am just to pass me the parcel. Tee hee! I can't wait ma so we made the appointment to meet outside =P

Please tell me your honest opinionssss ok?? Really appreciate it from the bottom bottom bottom of me heart.

Oh before that, ignore, I repeat, please IGNORE my after-work face! I don't understand why my manager said I lose weight when my face is so round in the picture. Bleh..

For this one, I think I'm gonna grab another thin, short skirt to wear inside or I will match it with my leggings la. Too short and a little transparent for me at the bottom, and once the wind blows the skirt will fly up. No free eye candy~ Na~na~na~

This one I love it! I'm not sure whether I made the right choice by choosing this colour or not. I just want to change my colour choosing for this once. The fabric is very smooth and a little bit silky. Very comfy comfy~~ Me love~

Ehekhem, pretend you didnt see me tip-toeing ok? haha Not enough height la to capture this picture.

All 3 Loyer Mod's clothes I bought are nice to wear. Very comfortable and most importantly they fit me just nice. The measurement described by the owner is quite accurate. Can't wait for the next stock arrival =)

To conclude, I am very happy! Happy! Happy! Happy~

8 comments:

Marge said...

Phewit~~~all very nice. You look like a young fresh beautiful school girl. fresh...waiting to be eaten by the guys. haha....Honestly, you look good on them. The first one looks like you're wearing a short skirt. Match with legging will look nice. I love the second one the best. Prolly it's the color. The third one also good especially when it concentrates with the ribbons. got one for me?

ubek said...

i love the second dress!!not too sexy and not too not sexy.hahaha!!

Alice said...

da sao: hehehe Ty ty. SURE! u go choose one I buy for u. Haha. Not too expensive ar. Pokai aku. Hahaha

ubek: Thanks!! I have always wanted dresses like this~

Republic Fusion said...

thanks for supporting republic fusion. I'm glad that you're happy with the dresses that you got and I'm happy for you too. Once again, thanks!

Have a nice day

Little Moo Moo said...

Amoi, y all ur clohes bright2x de colour ah?
Anyway look nice on u cuz u r petite...if i wear it sure like preggie...hahah
Err...U r seeing Andy Wong Chang Soon?

Alice said...

Moomoo: thanks~ Cos I realised my closet is filled with dull colours so i need to make a change! haha sekali sekala tak pe la haha
Who is Andy Wong Chang Soon??? Andy Wong Cher Chang eh??? ANyways, I have nothing to do with both Andy's hahaha my bf is from Bandar. xD

Little Moo Moo said...

Owhya changes if fun! Hope u like it..Envy u can wear watever u can..huhuh..how's the Kirspy? Can courier some to me? hahah

Eh forgot tat guy's name liao..Ehehe...salah org..sorry Alice.
Bandar? Ish metang2x aku budak kampung...hahaha

Alice said...

moomoo:hahaha wei wat budak kampung. I am also budak kampung ler. Courier to u not fresh anymore la u come here la we go eat haha ok la i dunno what's the difference between donuts, every donuts taste the same for me. hahaha