Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kampai


I still cannot accept the fact that this is worth RM160. Looks more like a silver to me instead of it's real status - diamond.


Right, yesterday we went clubbing!!

No la, not clubbing. Haha

We went karaoke-ing~~ Leh Ping is here! And guess what was the very first thing she requested when she informed me she's coming back to KL last week?

She asked for a karaoke session! -.-''I can see she misses singing so much that she grabbed the mic the entire session~ haha and sang all the heartbreaking songs.. damn emo~

Aih~ I am such a failure when it comes to taking photos. I always forgot to take photos when there is so much fun involved. Hahaa

But luckily I remembered to video Amas singing one of Jay Chou's hits. I was amazed and ashamed at the same time that Amas, the not so pure Chinese can sing Chinese songs way better than me.

Note: Video was taken down upon Thomas' request.

All in all, we enjoyed ourselves to the max~ Shy Jeff was reluctant to sing at first. But after a few gulps of Kampai down his throat, he was not refusing anymore when handed a mic.

5 comments:

john said...

next time invite me lo....i m very good at photo taking despite the fun.

ubek said...

hahaha.....it happen that last friday i went karaoke with my class mate and some lecturer.haha...the lecturer pay everything la.you know how long?hahaha...6 hour weh.hahaha.....

Alice said...

john: ahaha sure~SURe~~

ubek: so nais!! i wanna know ur lecturer also~ haha

Marge said...

wah..so nice Karaoke...eh...Amas not bad wor....his singing. can't wait to duet with him...haha...eventhough i know I can't sing

Alice said...

da sao: u cant sing ar? THEN BOTH U N I WILL MAKE THE PERFECT DUET!! Hahahahaha i also cant sing.. if it isnt Kampai who gave me courage that night i wont sing my lungs out hahahaha