Friday, November 10, 2006

Exhausted but Worth it!

Wow...

I'm totally exhausted today but I found myself enjoying my day-out with my lovely friends very much!!

A day out with a new friend had been "subarashi"!!

At least my time is not occupied by thinking and missing the trespasser.

It's marvelous that finally, I can start and end my day with only happy moments with sweet friends and not the trespasser's.

Phew~~ i'm really proud of myself that all the unhappy episodes have finally come to an end.

YEAPY!!!!!

Thanks to all my sweet, loving friends!! (Angel, Rapheal, Pei Xian and not forgetting, Aunty too!) Love you guys so much!! *hugs and kisses*

Finally my story ends with ......................................................















3 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

it's Raphael la, sister. haha. dont get Uncle's name wrongly, later, he'll be pointing his shotgun at me for not reminding u guys. haha...

anyway, it's always been a pleasure to be around you. thanks for always being there, sista!

im sure Uncle Raphael enjoyed the day as much as we do!

Alice said...

oK ok sorry ah da jie~~
from today onwards i will start practise writing uncle R-A-P-H-E-A-L's name like the way we practise Hiragana and Katagana lo..
LOL

oink said...

I'm sure whoever that Rapheal is, whether spelt as Raphael or wrongly, it still signifies him. Being familiar with that name, I guess Raph would do just fine!