Friday, November 24, 2006

Alienated

I feel so left out, so isolated when weekends come. Living in this "silent" unit is driving me crazy!! No family warmth, no talking, no communication, but only MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! DAMN!! this is so cruel...

All this while, my life has never been easy here. Moving in and out for countless times when others remain in the same house for a long period of time. Why all the bad stuff always strikes on me?!

What have I done to deserve this "heavy punishment"?!!!

Friends.. ya I have them, but limited. I really hate myself for not making more friends. I realised that being not able to do things together makes a lot of difference. It creates boundaries and gaps and that's really really sad and heart-breaking.

Sometimes I really hate myself for being a BUG who keeps on bugging around them. If I have a choice, I rather choose not to put myself in this pathetic situation. Guys, if I had done anything that unconsciously offended you all, please forgive me ok? I'm still learning how to become a better person. And thanks a lot for being around me. Without you guys I think I will be six feet under ground for a long long time already.

It doesn't matter anymore as I hope I can get immunised by this "sickness"...

I really hope I can get away from here as soon as possible.. really wish time flies faster and fastest! Can't wait to get graduated and leave UT hell..

3 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

UT is a HELL?!

yeah, sure, u're right... i dont quite like it here too... cant wait to graduate as well.

even though i've this home-sickness sometimes, but then, there are times when i feel like staying on will do me good too. that's just another diversion of feeling. nah, nothing special actually.

one thing for sure, alice, friends will always be there for u. i'll be there if u ever need someone to carry the burden with u. dont give up! He will be there to guide u as He loves us.

只要笑一笑 没什么事是过不了的...

be, happy, tough and smile!

oink said...

to bug someone doesn't make you pathetic. after all, beauty is at the eyes of its beholder. to ppl it might be another way of you showing that you care... to kepo-kepo with other ppl.
persevere in faith, keep praying, trust in the Lord, and He'll do the rest.

Alice said...

haha rapheal.. now I know why u r so kepo already!! hahaha the truth has been revealed! No wonder you are willing to admit that you are "sam pat" la...kekekee.. but thanks a lot for being a new friend of mine ya.. You are indeed very special. God bless you!! :)