Monday, November 27, 2006

Life is Good sometimes

Went outing today with friends.

Though it was unplanned, I enjoyed myself to the fullest because…

1) I got the chance to eat yummy stuff: Tom Yam Seafood Ramen and Tuna sandwich (wanted to proceed with so many other food… but Angel will start screaming and throwing her tantrum…hence, I held my thought till dinner hahaha :P)

2) I bought a lovely, adorable, cute, ladylike, “girly” dress at Comma.

3) Ate a luxurious dinner cooked by Angel, the “mother-in-law”.

@---------------@----------------@-------------------@-------------------

Hmm... one of my advanced 21st birthday wish is to eat lots and lots of delicious food everyday!! :P kekekekeke

SIMPLY DELICIOUS~~

At least my life is coloured with FOOD, FOOD and only FOOD!!!

muahahhahahahaa

2 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

Alice - Eat... Everytime also eat... Morning, right after she wakes up, the first thing she thinks of is FOOD... Lunch time... FOOD... Dinner time... FOOD again. Until just now... suddenly the F-O-O-D disappear and "roti pisang" appears...

Boy, she's addicted to roti pisang already!

Alice said...

Don't worry~ I will DRAG you to mamak stall too~~ hhahahaa mamak partner ma~ right?