Sunday, November 05, 2006

When voicing out is not a solution..

SHIT!! I think I am becoming one of those culprits that I hated the most... GOD, please help me.

All this while I say I hate those who involve in triangle love...but now, I think I'm starting to get into a triangular love (but this is only my opinion, Willie didn't know my feelings towards him) Damn~~~ What should I do? Hide my feelings and hope it fades away?? But it's been more than 3 years (I guess). I thought time can flushed you away but, contrarily it makes you become even more memorable. I wish I can turn back time...Wish everything didn't happened~~ :(

I feel very comfortable being with you, spending our time together, carving sweet memories in my heart. My heart melt away the moment you held my hand, crossing the road...without looking left and right, cause I know I will be safe crossing the road with you holding my hand, I know you will bring me to the safe side. It's been a long time since I last experience this same old feeling again. I feel so easy..nothing to worry nothing to ponder, just having FUN.

I know we do not have tomorrow, guess it is going to be the last time we met last night. I'm sorry... I don't know what to do in order to keep things in order. I'm so afraid that things will get out of hand when I see you again... I guess I'm really...............................................................


...............................................
.............................
.................
...........
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...................
..........................
...............................................
.......
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*SPEECHLESS*

No comments: