Monday, November 20, 2006

-Manyak TENSION la ini hari-

Arrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~

I feel so heavy-burdened these few days...

Not in the mood for blogging, not in the mood for studying, not in the mood for chatting, bla bla bla.. the only mood I have now is EATING, spending money, gaming, being a couch potato, exercising and also "homesicking" hahaha (feel so great nowadays that I can simply create my own words)

Tension is in the air la~~ really sien~ causing my mind to be blank all the time.

Now it's already week 7 leH~~ and tomorrow is Japanese oral test~ AH pU~~~~~~~~~~

Three alphabets in my mind -------------> D-I-E

I can feel my head spinning round and round...

Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............sien la...after week 7 it's gonna be study leave liao lo~~ seeing my housemates all so "eng" occupying the living room catching up with the drama episodes daily really torture me la.. sien~~

How I wish to fly back now~~ :(

But in order to fly back peacefully, I need to pass 2 subjects leh... both are equally hard!!
Japanese Language ---> Senseis very stirct!!
Malaysian Literature pulak ---> *sigh* thinking about it makes me SICK!! *vomit blood*

Hope I can come up with something that's interesting in my next blog lo.. :P

Till then... ADIOS~~~

2 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

aih... we studied for nothing last night. but lucky i slept earlier than u guys. haha... it just feels so nice to cuddle myself on my bed. muahaha...

dont worry, u're going into dean's list soon... so, no worries. all of us trust in u!

Alice said...

huh...the more often u say like that the more i'm pressured la~~ btw u r boosting up too~ Ganbatte ya~~ you can do it too!! Honestly, I dont see any hope for me to reach dean's list.. :( doing badly this sem... HAIH~~