Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Dont-Know-Why-Happy Mood

I was in a dont-know-why-happy mood when I woke up this morning. Let me tell you how don't-know-why-happy I was:
1) I dressed up like a "girl" today.
2) I wasted 15 minutes to get my hair done.
3) I even sacrificed my breakfast to get my attire done (ki siao!)
4) I'm not even nervous though we were almost late for Rajan sensei's class.
.........

This special feeling went on until my buddy, Yin Ting asked, "Wah! Dressed so nice today ar? Go out "pou" ar later?"

Her words weren't striking but they are powerful enough to destroy this special kinda feeling... Don't ask why cause trust me, I don't have a clue! OMG!!! I'm really a wacko!!

I just realised that I found the original ME after an outing with Willie the other day. The old me is back! Finally, the gila me is back, the happy-go-lucky me, the not-so-easily-emotional me, the naive me, the stupid me are finally BACK!! (even Yin Ting realised that you see?!)

On the other hand, I just realised that I'd been so "old" all this while... "old" as in:
1) So easily de-motivated when facing obstacles.
2) So easily giving up when people rejected me.
3) So easily cried even with petty matters.
4) Worried like a wife and a mother! Oh My Goodness!!
5) Dressed in an unattractive way that indicates "Fashion is not my cup of tea"

For the past 6 months, I felt like a san-ju sai (30 year-old)

The past outing really meant a lot to me! I feel rejuvenated! And lifted up, and refreshed, and revived, restored and whatever words that cling with the words that I used..

It was raining cats and dogs last night and I enjoyed the natural, cool breeze in the living room. I felt like I was at Cameron Highland, surrounded by bed of roses. The most enjoyable moment was the moment that I wanted to share most! I felt so energetic while reading "Green is the Colour" and felt like doing house chores at the same time. Non-stop. I walked to and fro the living room, hoping to come up with something to do. So, I ended up sweeping the floor, collecting rubbish, and washing all my filthy clothes.

The cool breeze swayed softly around me, lifting me high in the air while I savoured my sweet and sour Fuji apple. Enjoying the night view at the verandah of A-707, I pampered myself by letting the breeze kissed my cheeks. I wish to be embraced by the trespasser... discussing about petty stuffs, giggling and whispering romantically at the verandah, right until the moment we fell asleep.

Though it did not happened as what I wished, I found myself enjoying the uninvited seclusion.

I guess that is how I developed the dont-know-why-happy mood lo..

Hehe.. Ki siao~~

2 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

sometimes, u dont need to say everything out for people to understand u.

love comes n goes with time. im sure u'll find the courage to move on with the passing time.

dont give up just yet!

Alice said...

ya...let's gambade together ba sista~~