Thursday, November 30, 2006

Another week wasted just like that...

Hmm.. .feel like blogging tonight but I don't know what to blog about..

So..what about telling you what I did/do during study week. Hehehe

1. Sleep late and woke up late daily.
2. Eat, eat and eat.
3. Play, play and play.
4. Chit-chat with friends; updating the latest gossips.
5. Day and night dreaming.
6. Counting how many days left to 8th Dec. (7 more days. YES!)
7. Finding myself in dilemma whether to study or sleep (oops! hahaha)

and the list goes on and on...

basically, that's what I did these few days!

I know, I know..i'm supposed to study but..... ~10 short stories, 2 dramas, and countless poems with their literary meanings really demotivate me! argh!!

ANd the story ends with M-E......







*pulling my hair*

No comments: