Monday, March 17, 2008

Hilarious part II

GUYS!!! Do you still remember my previous previous previous super previous post about one of my dreams last year?

Nvm if you forgot about that already. You can always read here. But dont bother, it's just my stupid, funny, lame, before-exam dream.

The dream is about my surprise wedding ceromony! LOL

And I remember vividly where the ceremony took place and the ambience of the setting too.

Sitting lazily with one leg up on the chair (i know, very ugly posture) and because I cant think of anything else to do after I had done what is necessary, I started to browse for pictures by typing random stuffs that came up first in my little coconut.

And guess what?!!

Something sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo familiar I found!

I was like...

"Eh! I saw this picture somewhere ler. But where?!"

....................................
...........................
.....................
..............
..........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.

Ta dah!! This is the closest picture to my dream I have seen!

Glass company?! plants!!?! lights!!

I can say it's like 90% of it!!!

10% off is because the ambience is not that dark, it's much lit with crystal chandelier and so much crowded with ppl in night gowns and coats and roses! Colourful roses. Just imagine that picture taken during day time with more lights! And the centre of it will be the wedding aisle leading to the altar! OMG so real!

Does this mean that my dream is coming true?

Hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like deja vu only.. hehe.. interesting..

if your real wedding like that.. wahh.. like fantasy wedding only.. in the fairy tales.. :)

yeah, is your dream coming true? When when?

Alice said...

hahaha yea lo..my dad is so clever to name me Alice. I can be found in my wonderland every night once i shut my eyes! LOL

Don't worry if it is coming true sure invite you to my wedding!! (which i think still a long long long way to go) XD