Monday, March 10, 2008

Big hope coming?

Huhuhu

Well, I know nothing about politics but then hor... I am somewhat interested somewhere in politics somehow recently when DAP won 5 states from BN. Some more getting more interested to poke my nosey butt into politics after exchanging ideas and views with my landlady who seriously reads every single word in the papers under politics section over and over again and listening to her is so much fun and you will feel so knowledgable when you actually talk politics! wtf hahaha

Hooray for DAP.

Reason is that I really really really really really hope DAP will do something real soon to the states they won like develop them ar or improvise them or anything la... I want them to prove to us all and most importantly to BN that they can do better than them in every single aspects!

It's time for a change!! (what I really really hope la)

Hope they dont just talk cock too lo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahhh... really hopee they don't disappoint us as we placed our hope on them for a better M'sia. They must be feeling tremendous pressure now especially DAP in Penang. Wish them all the very best.

Alice said...

Drumsticks: Yah, i mean, i didnt say that simply because I dont want BN to take over, but it's because I do care and I really want Malaysia to develop and make us proud.

Anonymous said...

VOTE FOR CIBOL'S POST!

Alice said...

Hahaha apa la..