Sunday, March 23, 2008

V thing

Well well well, if it is not something wrong with me laptop,

I wont be bloggin right now because my mood of doing my final year project had switched to blogging =.=''

Something about v*rus that I know nuts about it.

You dont know how phobic I am towards those stuffs. Even mentioning the v word will give me a feeling that I might get it right after I mention it! (yes, I am THAT phobea)

So, sebagai langkah keselamatan (cis, like writing my form 4 BM fact essays haha) I scan my pendrive with AVG and whaddaya know?

I caught this naughty fella, trojan horse generic 5 and I remembered PX told me once that she always vault those stuffs. So I vault-ed THG5. And panic-ed. I asked PX what are the do's and don'ts and hence followed strictly to her advice.

After vaulting it and scan through it again and again and again just to triple check and gazilion check that my pendrive is clean, I tried to looked for the file.

No threats found.

Files not found.

I told PX, "I think it's safe for now. Phew"

PX : Ya... but you have to beware. What trojan you got? If you got backdoor TH, that's a bit tedious.

Me : Ha? Trojan horse also has backdoor wan ar? I got THgenereic 5 ler.

PX : Ah.. I got that one too, but if got TH backdoor it will damage your firewall

Wait a minute~

I am very skeptical with the v thing.

Therefore, I would be super cautious and alert.

Thus, the word "damage your firewall" ??????????????????????????

damage???

DAMAGE???

DAMAGE????!!!!!!

Alright, computer noob like me needs help and is panic-ing now!

You know la!! the most helpless moment is when you know that v thing is so bitchy and you want to kill them so much but you cant do it because you dont know is equivalent to how I hate rapers and how I wish one day the punishment will be that all rapers are to be castrated if they are found guilty but you know that just wont happen??? That sort of feeling la!!

I wanna do something about it but I cannot do anything other than to vault it and seeing it everyday in the vault room!!! Like your friend is so upset cos his or her parent or relatives passed away and you cant do anything but to mourn together with him/her. That's how I feel right now la!!! T________T

How ar how ar???

Any expert out there? Teach teach a bit can?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish to help but soooooooooooo much more a noob than you are.. sowwie!! :(

Hope the virus decide to leave you soon.

Alice said...

haha yeah..it's still there.. but idc >< cos i m gonna finish my final year project soon~ woo hoo~~ *winK*

Anonymous said...

one of the thing that you can really do when you open your usb devise, try not to double click on it. try browsing it with your folder view. to detect any virus, find a file "autorun.inf".delete this fucking folder and other folder that may be redundant.delete the redundant file but before that browse the folder using folder option.it may did not help much, but.........i dont know.huh....

Anonymous said...

Easy explanation: Scan your thumb drive using portable antivirus http://www.data0.net/index.htm, after deleting 'autorun.inf', enable your hidden files and delete any .exe you suspect is virus (usually hidden). Hope this helps!

séeput