Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Prank Day

My lecturer played a prank on me today.

He said, "You know, I would never take PEN 15 as my car plate number."

Friends in my group were like, "huh? Why ler?"

While I.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All of them wondered why I laughed so loud.

So, my lecturer told them, "See? SHe has a dirty mind."

Haha.. so u guys know why I laughed or not?

I am not dirty minded k, my quick wits got me into that.

Hehe

P.s: Just in case you still don't get it, highlight to see the answer below

The answer is PENIS lo...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

how kam ur cosmat all so dungu wan?

Alice said...

hahaha how i know ler. Told ya i m a smart gurl~ muahaha

Anonymous said...

muahahaha... yeah you're smart to catch that so quickly.

Anonymous said...

that's why i sayang u .. muaks muaks ..

aiks .. drumsticks is here .. sai la .. she know my secret ledi ... *runs*

Alice said...

Drumsticks: Cibol said my coursemates all dungu. Is it me being the smart girl or is it because they are dungu? hahaha
anyways i think u will get that too~

Cibol: habislah kau!! muahaha *chase after cibol*

Anonymous said...

no la alice, it's like this they're so good guai guai not like us. You know, notty minds think alike ma .. that's why we are very very so much a pair made in heaven wan .. :)

Aiyak .. I forgot again that Drumsticks is here .. sai lor .. Later she dun sayang me anymore

Alice said...

Hahaha eh eh leh~~~ konon-kononnya wanna pretend like an angel when drumsticks here eh~ hehe

Anonymous said...

kenot let her see me flirt with u ma .. later my periuk nasi hilang .. ha ha ha *hides*

Anonymous said...

hehehe if you wanna know if your smart or ur coursemate are dungu.. let me go ask around tmr see how many ppl can quickly answer that..

wei wei cibol.. haha no one is blocking you eh.. carry on.. Alice can provide a more prosperous periuk nasi.. :)

Alice said...

Drumsticks: ya ya drumsticks! pls do!! see if my coursemates dungu or what.. haha aiyer..feel bad say them lidat

Cibol has a lot more spares tyres ler.

Anonymous said...

i asked some ppl they can't get it at first oso ler.. hahah