Thursday, March 13, 2008

What Kind of Person Am I?

That is one hell of a question that I find it hard to answer.

If I am 12 years old and you ask me that question I can answer you at a snap of fingers. But right now, I tend to hesitate a lot.

Like friendster said, "It's complicated!"

I asked my friends about it, and I got a variety of answers.

I asked mum and my mum's answers are always different =.=

She will say, "You're fierce!", "You look like you'll die if you smile!", "You're crazy!", "You're always moody!" etc etc...

Oh MUM why dont you make up ur mind... hehe

I think I am so random that even my mum does not understand me anymore.

Asked my friends, and guess what are the famous comments I got?

I AM FIERCE

I AM A SAMSENG

Wa........ Heart broken... T________T

I am very nice actually. I might not smile to you the first time I met you because I am not a person who can mix around easily. It takes time to know me. But once you know me and I know you well, I will go as crazy and you. Cos my level of craziness relies relatively on your level of craziness.

Hahaha doesnt matter actually.

Long as I am not hated good enough. Even if there is ppl hating me right now I wont know too!
The most important question to answer right now is

"WHEN CAN/WILL I FINSH MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT!!!!!???????"

Everyday eat, sleep, online, eat and sleep!

How to finish like this???

Aduh aduh~~

5 comments:

s said...

I am very nice actually. I might not smile to you the first time I met you because I am not a person who can mix around easily. --------------> This part a bit terbalik here.. ---------> i am very evil actually. I always grin at u the first time i met you because i am a person who can mix around easily and always have an evil plan in mind.

Alice said...

you say who ar? You ar?

Hehehehe

Anonymous said...

wah.. ur fierce and like a samseng meh? No ah.. u look very cute and quiet.. haha.. you have your own style.. and u are u.. don't change for the world ya.. only if its for the better..

s said...

cute and quiet? "-_- OKAYYYYYYY... hmmm....

Alice said...

drumsticks: *Puppy-eyes*

Siti syjen: You have a problem with that?? *evil stare*