Monday, March 03, 2008

Cosplay Day



Okay guys, be prepared!




This entry is full of pictures taken yesterday at Multimedia University.




So, Enjoy!






Incredible me trying to colour on the bus




The Ichigo (Strawberry) fan card that I decorated for Sue




Below are the pictures taken at Multimedia University (MMU), Malacca




Amy and Me with Cosplayers



Bernard, Angel, Me and Pei Xian


Ichigo in Bleach (female version)

Male version


Handsome or not?!! Handsome lehhhh

This one lagi handsome!!! wahahahaha


Malaysian students singing Japanese anime songs


Cosplayers


Seriously, I think they are like real anime characters

Amy, Cow, Angel and Me

A gang of Bleach characters. The squatting one won the first prize. I dunno why...





ERm..some princess in anime. Me n Bernard decided to call her Pink Princess cos her hair and costume are so pretty~~~
P.s: I asked Bernard to snap a vertical version and he got me this =.=

See la! This is the version I want ma... duh!



This one I like too.. like some Evil Queen.. hehehe




We saw Ju-on 'floating' around..it's kinda creepy taking pic with her...



Amy and I decided to join her.. wahahaha



This fella is cool toO~~~ (Of course not you, Bernard><)






Masakazu Morita~~ Ichigo's voice actor~




Super HANDSOME!!!






Kawaii~~~~(except bern) haha







Er..Angel said what what Valentine anime character




"Alice" from Resident Evil


Bern being sexually harrassed by Hard Gay




My favourite character of the day!



Not only horny but humorous too!



Strawberry girl





Commander Chaos! Second prize winner.. I think he deserves the 1st prize lo



Hellboy, er...Cat??? and King what what.. forgot dy..




Hong Soon's love.. he kept pestering me to take this photo..



Star Wars' character, he has a mask earlier on. But i think it's too hot inside so he took it off.



Me, cosplayer, Bern and Hong Soon






Characters from Pikachu~~~~
Beware! We have our Digimons!



Bern: Man~ This is the greatest day of my life!

Me: Why?

Bern: Surrounded by leng luis all dday!!

Me: =.= ya la ya la..



Er...i seriously dunno what are they.. Haha

I dont watch anime la...







10 comments:

s said...

i have saw a lot of cosplayer around the world and to my suprise he one that they held in MMU is the best so far.

the problem with most cos player in other places are that they are not match with the character which they are actually cosplaying. although in my opinion some of them in ur photos also doesnt match the character AT ALL.

but most of them really does suite the character. like the pokemon one.. walao.. similarity 90%. and HardGay guy.. haha.. u should watch the real hardogaydo.. damn funny. and that one is not valentine ehh.. tat one is vincent ehh.. from Final Fantasy.

the female ichigo is really off.. where got ichigo so plum.. hope the girl don read this.. haha..

anyway.. cilaka.. i also wanna go la..

and somemore.. most ang mo try cosplay never look alike at all.. cos they are dark/yellow.. they are too white to act as japanese character.. haha..

thanks for the entry.. i enjoyed it.

s said...

after viewing them several times.. i think i have to decrease the similarity level to 40% but still quite good overall. haha...

Anonymous said...

how kam u go dun bring me wan??

Eii .. why the cosplayer no cute wan? all so ugly .. wakakakka ..

alice, u make a better forplayer .. oops .. i mean cosplayer. ROTFLMAO!!!!

Alice said...

Jen: I told you i know nothing of anime. HAha..just 'kepo-kepo' wanna join the crowd somemore can go to malacca see leng jais~ How can i not go ma right? hahaha

Well, I have to agree with u. At first when I stepped into the hall, I was like OMG what the...and kept asking my friend (who is an anime fan) who is that? What character? How come not the same one? Then my friend will go =.=| haha but back home when I look at the photos again, I think they really did a good job la. You have to look at their costumes, not their faces. The really put a lot of efforts in their costumes lo. Can see they are serious in it. And the female Ichigo, I was laughing all the way after I saw the male Ighigo. Bad bad bad..but her sword has Masakazu's autograph leh. She went bragging around all day. haha she was so happy that she can cry.. all of them are die hard anime fan la.

And oh yeah you know what? Kid chan was there too!! and he wore his cosplay costume too! damn sui one leh! some more wore high heels. Couldnt get a photo of him he was too busy disappearing here n there! PLus, camera nadai battery liao. He was wearing this girl costume eh!

Cibol: You you you!! You want me to tickle you isit! ha?? COme here~ Come here~ Or u wan to become my forplay partner? Wahahaha

E yerrr how come we so digusting one? all ur fault~

Seriously right, if I have the chance to cosplay i wanna take part also. I wanna wear like Akazukin Cha Cha. hahaha

s said...

alice, drop the idea of akazukin cha cha.. i don wan to say it.. but i believe i have to say it.. u are too dark.. hahahahahahahaahahaha... ok.. don kill me k.. akazukin cha cha. hahahaahahahahahahaahahaha.. hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaah..
maybe u should just dress as ermm.. ermm.. ermm.. i guess... better not la.. CHAOS..

Anonymous said...

You you you!! You want me to tickle you isit! ha?? COme here~ Come here~ Or u wan to become my forplay partner? Wahahaha

This is very inviting .. ha ha ha. I sure wan wan la ... :p

Alice said...

Cibol: Hahhaha but u wan C cup wor.. so I cannot. U go find C cup~~

Anonymous said...

shhhhhh .. why say so loud? aiyo .. u and me enuff la .. dun need evryone know bah .. wakakakakakakka!

Alice said...

hahahahahaha ops.. terlanjur cakap~ pai seh :X

Anonymous said...

hrmmm some weird stuff coming around here...

but i did see a familiar face, none other than BERnard!!!hahaha

Im sure heis costume will be a Priest next time :P