Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pregnancy

I'm PREGNANT!!!!

Yes, I AM PREGNANT, stop rubbing your eyes and join back your jaws.

I'm living way beyond time in my dream-world.

I didn't realise that my dreams are progressing. Previously, I dreamt about getting married and last night I dreamt that I was pregnant!!! Even gave birth to a baby boy! SHIT!! This is getting really really super ridiculous!!

Maybe I shouldn't read before I go to sleep. I am reading At First Sight, a novel by Nicholas Sparks every night before I doze off. It's a love story between a free lance columnist, Jeremy and a mysterious woman, Lexie. This story took place after Jeremy returned to his bachelorhood when his ex-wife filed a divorce with him due to his infertility. Doctors were certain that Jeremy couldn't father a child with any woman for his entire life because his sperm count was low and those he did produced showed very little motility. But after he spent a night with Lexie when they first met, Lexie eventually got pregnant. And the story started with her pregnancy period, where I got to know more about pregnancy. Guess that's the factor I encountered this strange dream! Hahaha


Wa lao eh, it was so real. Everything in my dream seemed so freaking real! I can actually feel my tummy grew bigger and biggest (even to the extend that I couldn't see a single toe of mine), boobs also grew bigger, butt also grew bigger! Everything grew bigger due to pregnancy! Cilaka, no more surprises dy even before I got married and pregnant!! HUH!!

But the best part was, I gave birth to a chubby baby boy! Wahahahaha he was sooooo cuteeeee and adorable!! Ok ok..I know it's only a dream. And I dunno who is my husband though! Wahaha Heard his voice in my dream but never really see his face. My dream was so real and vague at the same time.


I think I really live in the other world when I am asleep at night. Who knows I will dream that my son will call me "mummy" tonight? And the story goes on and on every night till my son grows up? Wahahhahaha Thinking too much? This is what happens when your dreams developed into episodes~ COOL (NOT!)

EeeeEEeeee..SPOOKY!!

6 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

pregnancy, huh?

sex-ing, how?

hahaha... alice no more virgin. hehe... and this is nice, can kick u more when i sleep. haha.

remember, Xavier?

i think i need to put the thoughts of Xavier behind already. so sad... i lost him... sad, sad...

Alice said...

Wahahahha no sexing in my dream la.. Not as XXX as ur dream!

I was already pregnant when I saw myself in my dream. So the sexing part leaped.

Angel Valerie said...

piang piang piang...

sexing... sob, sob...

Alice said...

Dirty minded fella~~ PUI~~ GET away from me~~~ Wahahaha Kick u when u sleep tonight! Wanna take revenge~~ Muahahahhaa

s said...

immaculate conception ehh..

Alice said...

I'm much more a sinful person compared to Mother Mary to carry out such important and significant mission leh..