Tuesday, June 19, 2007

BASTARDS

I am living in fear these few days since I have been hearing bad news from friends concerning the safety level in ss2.

Few days ago my friend, Ai Loon told me that her housemate was being robbed by an Indian and he is a GUY. And guess what? They stay right behind my house on the other lane!!! Scary or not?! It's like I was online chatting with friends while my friend's housemate got robbed by that bastard and it happened just like that at the other lane so so so freaking close to my house!!! Even my hair still stand up when I think of it now! He suffered some bruises and wounds here and there because he tried to run away from that bastard when he threatened him with a knife saying, "Bagi saya telefon!"

BASTARD!!!! Why don't they(robbers) get a life?! Instead of robbing people and causing damages to people's lives, why don't you work harder!!!??!! People also own their phones with their hard earned money ok! BASTARDY PIECE OF SHIT!!!

To make the story more interesting, yesterday, Chinese newspapers reported that there was another case happened in ss2/39. So freaking near to the place I stay ok?! I didn't know about the whole thing untill my friend smsed me and told me the whole story! And guess what? This time the robber+rapist is a Chinese!! DAMN! Mem-per-sia-soi-kan chinese! Ma lih! Chinese also wanna rape chinese. Chinese are supposed to be united as one family la!!! What?! Are you animal or something?!! And hor, and hor, the accomplice of the rapist is a chinese GIRL!!!! WTF!?!! Girl betrays girl! You nuts or something? Or are you ah gua?!!! @&*#^$*&@#^$ What kinda world am I living in ha?! Even girl cannot trust girl anymore nowadays! Damn pissed off!

But luckily the girl, (from what I heard) is a UM student. She managed to escape in the nick of time. Unraped and unscratched. Smart girl~ I salute you~~

I am sick of staying here in PJ. Hope I can graduate faster and go back home! Sarawak is the BEST!!!

5 comments:

Kenneth Wong said...

stunnel the indians. punani...hahaas

JiNG said...

wah... so many things happen meh??

Alice said...

ya la damn bastards!!! causing fear especially to us, girls. Wanna go out also have to think twice..

Anonymous said...

Sarawak also got rapist, got heard of gangster - Robert Lxx somemore...

Alice said...

at least the frequency is not as high as PJ's and KL's