Sunday, June 10, 2007

JAC is back~

YEAH~~ JAC is back with its very own video. Though it's not a video that spells the word P-E-R-F-E-C-T, still, I proudly present you all with my very "lau ya" video making and editing skill. Wahahaha. And this is my first time creating a video too~~ Sorry if it hurts your eyes, and thank you for spending your precious time watching ya~ HEhehe :)


ENJOY~~~~And do drop some comments ya~~ Thank you in advance (even if you are lazy to sign in ur google account/blogger account or comment page is lagging, or hang hang, can always drop comments into my chatbox~ That's part of the reason I created a chatbox~~ Hope you guys will make full use of it~~~ :) Please?? ) Thank you, terima kasih, gang sia, arigato, xie xie, door jay, ng goi sai, sang kiu!!! hehehehe. Is my sincerity proven crystal clearly?? Hehehe






Notice something wrong?

Hehehe...

I spelt "Friends" wrongly la.. pai seh~~ I spelt it as "frieds"; 'n' is missing *blushing*. Big thanks to Angel who pointed that out for me. Was really tired dy that time..if it was not because Ms. Yolanda suddenly canceled Friday's class, I won't have the time to do all these.. Hehe.. ok ok ..no more excuses..I know mistakes are mistakes. But still I want your comments :P Wanna improve myself ma.. :)

2 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

hahaha... no worries, sista!

by the way, that video is cool. i didnt get to comment much last night u were up to something or better, ur mind was up to some thoughts.

Alice said...

Whoops...that apparent meh? Hehe